I have a couple questions before I decide if I want to pre-order this game.

Does it have the same look/combat system that Fallen Earth and most "sand-box" games have. Example: You are always on combat but to interact with things you have to hit tab to switch to look and have to push tab again to do anything combat. I am mainly looking forward to a system that works much like Fallout has as in you always do combat but if you look at an item you can interact with the game knows to pick/use the item instead of trying to hit it.

I am sure this next one is how I think it will be but never know. Will this game have a set number of "skill points" that limit how much your character can know...much like the system Mortal Online has.

I heard there are no NPCs in the game and I think its a great idea but with that I am wondering how trading will happen. If its left up to players I have a bad feeling the game will end up like Diablo II did and certain items will act much like Diablos stone of jordan (sojs). This means that if the game has no real currency the trading between players will sooner or later be dictated by the rare items in the game and if you want to trade for something the odds are it would take just as long to find something people actually want then to just make the item for yourself. But with the food/water system in place I have high hopes that food types (if certain types of food last longer then others) might be a currency used or even base materials for crafting...but if the materials end up happening and each account can only have one character a lot of players will be left behind.

Two part question what is the current item/items being used as currency for trades or is it just nothing in particular at the moment and just minerals for crafting.

What does reputation within a tribe really do. I read the post "Conflict, Death, Consequences and Decisions" and a lot of really neat things in there that made me excited about the game. I understand that one alignment can't have that huge of an advantage over another for balance sake but if a player is to choose evil is there anything that they get over being able to loot/pillage other tribes or is that it and if so taking evil over neutral or good just to be able to loot/pillage seems like a fairly small thing to get over you being slaughtered by everyone in the game.

Umm that is about all the questions I can think of but if you have any information you would like to give please do. Also I did search for some of these questions before asking them but I got nothing that answered them or I simply didn't know how to phrase the question in a short format to search.