• Working Class

6 15.00%
  • Under Class

10 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=jumpshot;47744]lol @ upperclass "working"[/QUOTE]

^

[QUOTE=jumpshot;47744]lol @ upperclass "working"[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between "upper class" and Paris Hilton-like people. The latter are simply lucky.

This Poll is discriminatory. I am Upper Elite class. Where is the poll for that?

[QUOTE=Beleg;47958]...words... I am Upper Elite class. ...more words...?[/QUOTE]

Im sorry, but read the TOS, that is against game policy and your account will be revoked shortly.

let me clear a couple of things up. Firstly this poll is not meant to be insulting to amnyone and if it is i think it says more about you than me to be honest.

Secondly, i domnt specify an income bracket for each class because one doesnt exist. In the Uk the average working class was is around £21k for working class and for middle class its around £26k so not much difference. Of course towards the top of the middle classes (upper middle class) people will be earning more - investment bankers, doctors, celebrities, ceo of WoW. Neither the CEO of WoW or "celebrities" are upper class.

So dont just think about income its more about education, values and your circle of friends.

Edit: I have to generalise. thats what the class system does by its very nature! Sorry, i didnt invent it!

This is borderlining, i'll move it to the General Discussion, and let Virtus the Forums Administrator take a look.

[QUOTE=GuideRaguel;48069]This is borderlining, i'll move it to the General Discussion, and let Virtus the Forums Administrator take a look.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough

I can't be bothered to find the evidence but I have seen that less educated families have XBox/PS3 - whilst anyone with a brain only has a PC.

I mean why would anyone buy a machine that is substandard to a PC and that only has shitty action titles on it? FPS games need a keyboard and mouse so why anyone would play on an XBox or PS3 is beyond me. Low IQ I would presume.

[QUOTE=bruisie159;48061]let me clear a couple of things up. Firstly this poll is not meant to be insulting to amnyone and if it is i think it says more about you than me to be honest.

Secondly, i domnt specify an income bracket for each class because one doesnt exist. In the Uk the average working class was is around £21k for working class and for middle class its around £26k so not much difference. Of course towards the top of the middle classes (upper middle class) people will be earning more - investment bankers, doctors, celebrities, ceo of WoW. Neither the CEO of WoW or "celebrities" are upper class.

So dont just think about income its more about education, values and your circle of friends.

Edit: I have to generalise. thats what the class system does by its very nature! Sorry, i didnt invent it![/QUOTE]

People have such strange thought processes...