• Middle Class

24 60.00%
  • Working Class

6 15.00%
  • Under Class

10 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What class are you?

A friend of mine was talking about how people on benefits sit around all day on their xbox 360's and it got me thinking. Are mmorpgs like xyson populated more by the middle classes or is it more broad based? It does kind of feel right that consoles may be more for the working/underclasses but lets find out. Please its essential that you be honest and im not including "upper class" because non of you are.

Are you literally being serious right now?

Beau

Why is this in the prelude section? Why do you keep making threads o.O ? lol

[QUOTE=orious13;47416]Why is this in the prelude section? Why do you keep making threads o.O ? lol[/QUOTE]

Could be moved to general discussion i suppose. I just wondered about the xsyon player base, my theory seems to be somewhat correct so far going by the results. It is possible however that people dont always answer but remember it is anonymous.

I would rather people sit at home and play Xbox all day then spend the entire day creating toxic waste to throw in the river all day next.

just becuase its work doesnt mean its good.

what is the difference between working/middle or under class?
    And whats about the upper classes? I think they play mmorpgs too.

I'm not sure, I think I'm working class? because I work but under and middle class are working too?

Upper class doesn't play MMOs. They work 80 hours a week.

[QUOTE=Dereknor;47429]what is the difference between working/middle or under class?
    And whats about the upper classes? I think they play mmorpgs too.

I'm not sure, I think I'm working class? because I work but under and middle class are working too?[/QUOTE]

Under - dont work, long term unemployed - scrounger types maybe some petty crime.
    Middle -0 professional positions, educated to higher level. different values like valuing education over money. Maybe own a detached home with a nice kitchen. Kids go to swimming club. May prefer rugby to football.

SOme working class people may think they are middle class because they have decent money. This very thought excludes them from the middle classes.

Upper - probably dont play mmorpgs

I think I'm middle class then, with low money hehe

Webdeveloper for a small company, earning low money for the work, and just working 20 hours per week. So I might be middle class if I work full time so I'm about working class? But I just earn €100 more money then long term unemployed people, so I might also be under class. I think I'm part of all 3 classes