Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Good luck on your endeavors to make our live a hell, that said, The game will offer all sorts of pvp, but going beyond the gray and into Lala lolz griefer land will most likely bring you but one thing, a nice warm ban. so far the GM's have bin pretty clear on such behavior.

PK , cool, need enemies, grief ..bad personality that has little to do whit game freedom.

Now I go get some candy and watch this thread go into a wild fire..

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Now see THIS is what I am talking about. Somone who took actions into his own hands.

Bravo Krueak.
    I second this :_)

I have been reading the Care Bear posts and the PK posts, and I have some things to say to both sides since you both are obviously retarded and can’t figure out 2+2. I consider myself a PK (player killer) and there are just things we PK’s do that Blues don’t (Blues = The Average player) like:

1. Kill you
    2. Loot you
    3. Repeadly Kill if need
    4. Cast Poison and watch you die slowly as we eat popcorn. (this is not this game obviously)
    5. Possible Res-Kill you when are weaken.
    6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
    • Following you everywhere
    • Stalking you for hours on end
    • Call you names
    • Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
    • Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.

This sort of bullshit is why i spank my goddam kids

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Good luck on your endeavors to make our live a hell, that said, The game will offer all sorts of pvp, but going beyond the gray and into Lala lolz griefer land will most likely bring you but one thing, a nice warm ban. so far the GM's have bin pretty clear on such behavior.

PK , cool, need enemies, grief ..bad personality that has little to do whit game freedom.

Now I go get some candy and watch this thread go into a wild fire..

There is no rule in the TOS that forbids players from stalking enemies, harassing them on a game level of gathering their items, and targetting them. However the TOS does state that no one shall be called "Names" of such name related to reacistic terms.

No one has named that mythical game where there are just as many PKer killing defenders of the innocent as there are bloodthirsty PKers out to kill and loot the innocent.

Go ahead, think of one. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Buddy it is all a game, just a game deep breathe no need to raise your blood pressure. ^_^ and by the way I'm not really a kid fyi.

There is methods to everyone's game play I just stated more of the PK side than the Anti's and Blues., I can if yar really want.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    No one has named that mythical game where there are just as many PKer killing defenders of the innocent as there are bloodthirsty PKers out to kill and loot the innocent.

Go ahead, think of one. I'll wait.
    Ultima Online, Eve Online here are two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post

+1

Quote Originally Posted by djext2000 View Post
    +1
    if that was +1 I'd love to see what you think about Sponge Bob _^

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Ultima Online, Eve Online here are two.
    High security areas do the protecting in Eve.. not anti-pks. I never played UO so can't comment on that one.