Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Dude, i live within general chat range of this guy...he really DOES use ^_^ in every line of text....a legend amongst men.

Also, ill contact you in game, should M2S not make an in game appearance ( loved what you guys did to perpetuum) ill be joining you *glares at bigcountry*
    awe we'd like to have you ^_^ but we are Building and PVP ^_^ I love sandbox games so I want to explore doing everything, but PVP will be on my top to do list. But, honestly a Legend ?! lol come'on not a legend yet ^_^

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I read anti-grief play will be enforced. Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazious View Post
    High security areas do the protecting in Eve.. not anti-pks. I never played UO so can't comment on that one.
    .4 is low security and plenty of people use Help chat to have people fly in and help them or save them, has happen 100's of times in the duration of the time I have played and I was apart of BoB and United fleet. So I've seen it to count on it.

Ultima was Sandbox like this time, ^_^ it was epic in OPEN PVP ^_^ truely a god amongst games.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I read anti-grief play will be enforced. Just so you know.
    I want a clear answer than : what is Griefing, becuase for me it is not cheating

it is just finding someone and ruining their day.

5. 02-22-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I don't think you understand that this is not darkfall, and if it doesn't say you can't grief players in the TOS - these guys will put it there quick.

I remember you and your wife in Darkfall, you didn't last long there and it's just a matter of time before you leave this game too.
    Umm my wife? wrong person maybe buddy. And I did play Darkfall and I lasted 7 months until the speedhacking turned me off in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    A guide clarified this to me, and perhaps one here can confirm for all to see.

Griefers will get a warning for killing the same person about 20 times in about an hour. So take breaks often. Anyway you need to let them amass more items to cry over losing, and 20 times in an hour, well then they really are not losing much to cry about...are they?

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Umm my wife? wrong person maybe buddy. And I did play Darkfall and I lasted 7 months until the speedhacking turned me off in the end.
    See you had a wife and didnt even know it...GRATZ

"Buddy it is all a game, just a game deep breathe no need to raise your blood pressure. ^_^ and by the way I'm not really a kid fyi. "

Go get me a stick, twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazious View Post
    High security areas do the protecting in Eve.. not anti-pks. I never played UO so can't comment on that one.
    You beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    See you had a wife and didnt even know it...GRATZ
    OH SNAP!