Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Ultima Online, Eve Online here are two.
    i don't know about ultima online, eve online it depends, 0.0 is mostly kill on sight if you don't belong to alliance with one exception been a while since i played so i can't remember the alliance name but i know they were mostly ammarrian, but basically 0.0 is alliance warfare, low sec is all about the gankers this is where most of the pirate corps reside. high sec is mostly pve oriented but has corp warfare which alot if pvp corps wardec indy corps. then of course you have the high sec pirates. there are a few bounty hunter or mercenary corps but are few of them.

I loved eve online and just to prove i'm not a pvp wuss i was a low sec pirate at times would be -10 in security rating, other times i'd be in high sec if my sec status was high enough and can flip. My feelings about pvp comes from being on both sides of the fence. I understand both sides which is why i think eve did it right with their pvp. it was possible to gank in high sec but as long as you weren't stupid you were safe. the same cannot be said with xyson in the starting areas. Solo players will even have a harder time than tribes. I pretty much agree tribal areas should not be safe but homesteads should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    "Buddy it is all a game, just a game deep breathe no need to raise your blood pressure. ^_^ and by the way I'm not really a kid fyi. "

Go get me a stick, twat.
    okie twit.

3. 02-22-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    i don't know about ultima online, eve online it depends, 0.0 is mostly kill on sight if you don't belong to alliance with one exception been a while since i played so i can't remember the alliance name but i know they were mostly ammarrian, but basically 0.0 is alliance warfare, low sec is all about the gankers this is where most of the pirate corps reside. high sec is mostly pve oriented but has corp warfare which alot if pvp corps wardec indy corps. then of course you have the high sec pirates. there are a few bounty hunter or mercenary corps but are few of them.

I loved eve online and just to prove i'm not a pvp wuss i was a low sec pirate at times would be -10 in security rating, other times i'd be in high sec if my sec status was high enough and can flip. My feelings about pvp comes from being on both sides of the fence. I understand both sides which is why i think eve did it right with their pvp. it was possible to gank in high sec but as long as you weren't stupid you were safe. the same cannot be said with xyson in the starting areas. Solo players will even have a harder time than tribes. I pretty much agree tribal areas should not be safe but homesteads should be.
    I've done the 10 to -10 back to -10 to 10 so many times But yeah I'm talking about low sec ^_^ no 0.0 I've seen it many times " HELP I AM BEGIN ATTACKED" " WHERE" "BY MOON V" Okie incoming help.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    The fallen lords had a dude and his wife, may not have been you- but you were all the same.

lol, i noticed he had nothing to say about the rest of my post.
    Fallen Lords it depends on the chapter man. But I played Launch and it was run by me Solo. Before EA /NA was divided. No wife was in that.

and 7 months is plenty of time to get used to a game. Darkfall failed when it could not stop speedhacking.

Basically everything listed in your first post is griefing. I'm all for PVP and I intend to do alot of it in this game, but players like you who thrive on ruining a players day always ruins a good PVP game. But you do what must be done, I look forward to getting my share of griefers heads on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    Basically everything listed in your first post is griefing. I'm all for PVP and I intend to do alot of it in this game, but players like you who thrive on ruining a players day always ruins a good PVP game. But you do what must be done, I look forward to getting my share of griefers heads on a stick.
    I have to say the PVP world has changed a lot, and reading what you just said, makes me laugh because We've done that shit in Eve, UO, Camlot etc.. other games. And if Everything I said on there is considered Griefing than PVP gaming has become limp, tainted and slowly pathetic. Even now when I was game I chased down a group of players looted, killed looted until I got all the loot. Was that Griefing ? No it wans't It securing loot.

I have to say the PVP world has changed a lot, and reading what you just said, makes me laugh because We've done that shit in Eve, UO, Camlot etc.. other games. And if Everything I said on there is considered Griefing than PVP gaming has become limp, tainted and slowly pathetic. Even now when I was game I chased down a group of players looted, killed looted until I got all the loot. Was that Griefing ? No it wans't It securing loot.
    do you know what pvp(player vs player) means?

the only thing considered griefing, is doing everything you can to ruin someons gameplay. PVP'ing in a PVP game is not grief.

this community doesn't need to worry, if you guys do anything that is actually considered griefing you will either be banned or more systems will be put in place to keep the griefing from taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    do you know what pvp(player vs player) means?
    pvp is more than jsut Player Vs Player

PVP is a way of Playing, so do know what PVP is?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    the only thing considered griefing, is doing everything you can to ruin someons gameplay. PVP'ing in a PVP game is not grief.

this community doesn't need to worry, if you guys do anything that is actually considered griefing you will either be banned or more systems will be put in place to keep the griefing from taking place.
    Exactly if anything is consider against the TOS than a GM/Developer or whatever will explain to us what we are doing, and we will reframe from it. however, some new rules might come out because of it, it just depends on what happens and how it is happening.

Now Ruining someone's gameplay is done, once you kill someone who doesnt' want to Pvp. . ^_^ .. but that is not greifing. It all comes down to situation.