Hello ^_^ I am Furanku; leader of Fallen Lords Tribe. I've been reading up and down the forums and noticed a lot of things that I wanted to mention in my own words. This might end up as a wall of text so if you don’t want to read ^_^ don’t bother.

I have been reading the Care Bear posts and the PK posts, and I have some things to say to both sides since you both are obviously retarded and can’t figure out 2+2. I consider myself a PK (player killer) and there are just things we PK’s do that Blues don’t (Blues = The Average player) like:

1. Kill you
2. Loot you
3. Repeadly Kill if need
4. Cast Poison and watch you die slowly as we eat popcorn. (this is not this game obviously)
5. Possible Res-Kill you when are weaken.
6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
• Following you everywhere
• Stalking you for hours on end
• Call you names
• Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
• Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.

However to every PK there is a Anti (a person who hunts PKs) and usually the ratios is not 1:1 its more like 1:5 since PK’s have a habit of pissing everyone off. However begin a PK, Anti, or even a Blue doesn’t matter it is your choice of playing the game. I may prefer killing you, but others may prefer harvesting that grass and making funny looking armor! But hey; more power to you if that is how you like playing so be it. However, that does not entitle you to be a stupid person that cannot even protect yourself!
Note on Hand-To-Hand Combat PK-Killing:

I half agree that it is retarded to kill New players; however currently this is testing not even the game yet. After the Final Wipe; I personally see the point in killing new players for their tools ^_^ but right now yea I don’t get it.

What was the point of this:
I wanted to post something cool; but probably failed. ^_^