Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hi, I'm your not so-friend that ___

Hello ^_^ I am Furanku; leader of Fallen Lords Tribe. I've been reading up and down the forums and noticed a lot of things that I wanted to mention in my own words. This might end up as a wall of text so if you don’t want to read ^_^ don’t bother.

I have been reading the Care Bear posts and the PK posts, and I have some things to say to both sides since you both are obviously retarded and can’t figure out 2+2. I consider myself a PK (player killer) and there are just things we PK’s do that Blues don’t (Blues = The Average player) like:

1. Kill you
    2. Loot you
    3. Repeadly Kill if need
    4. Cast Poison and watch you die slowly as we eat popcorn. (this is not this game obviously)
    5. Possible Res-Kill you when are weaken.
    6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
    • Following you everywhere
    • Stalking you for hours on end
    • Call you names
    • Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
    • Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.

However to every PK there is a Anti (a person who hunts PKs) and usually the ratios is not 1:1 its more like 1:5 since PK’s have a habit of pissing everyone off. However begin a PK, Anti, or even a Blue doesn’t matter it is your choice of playing the game. I may prefer killing you, but others may prefer harvesting that grass and making funny looking armor! But hey; more power to you if that is how you like playing so be it. However, that does not entitle you to be a stupid person that cannot even protect yourself!
    Note on Hand-To-Hand Combat PK-Killing:

I half agree that it is retarded to kill New players; however currently this is testing not even the game yet. After the Final Wipe; I personally see the point in killing new players for their tools ^_^ but right now yea I don’t get it.

What was the point of this:
    I wanted to post something cool; but probably failed. ^_^

Post of the day!

Cheers!

*casts poison and gets popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Hello ^_^ I am Furanku; leader of Fallen Lords Tribe. I've been reading up and down the forums and noticed a lot of things that I wanted to mention in my own words. This might end up as a wall of text so if you don’t want to read ^_^ don’t bother.

I have been reading the Care Bear posts and the PK posts, and I have some things to say to both sides since you both are obviously retarded and can’t figure out 2+2. I consider myself a PK (player killer) and there are just things we PK’s do that Blues don’t (Blues = The Average player) like:

1. Kill you
    2. Loot you
    3. Repeadly Kill if need
    4. Cast Poison and watch you die slowly as we eat popcorn. (this is not this game obviously)
    5. Possible Res-Kill you when are weaken.
    6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
    • Following you everywhere
    • Stalking you for hours on end
    • Call you names
    • Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
    • Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.

However to every PK there is a Anti (a person who hunts PKs) and usually the ratios is not 1:1 its more like 1:5 since PK’s have a habit of pissing everyone off. However begin a PK, Anti, or even a Blue doesn’t matter it is your choice of playing the game. I may prefer killing you, but others may prefer harvesting that grass and making funny looking armor! But hey; more power to you if that is how you like playing so be it. However, that does not entitle you to be a stupid person that cannot even protect yourself!
    Note on Hand-To-Hand Combat PK-Killing:

I half agree that it is retarded to kill New players; however currently this is testing not even the game yet. After the Final Wipe; I personally see the point in killing new players for their tools ^_^ but right now yea I don’t get it.

What was the point of this:
    I wanted to post something cool; but probably failed. ^_^

Dude, i live within general chat range of this guy...he really DOES use ^_^ in every line of text....a legend amongst men.

Also, ill contact you in game, should M2S not make an in game appearance ( loved what you guys did to perpetuum) ill be joining you *glares at bigcountry*

Name me the game where for every PK there was an Anti who spends just as many hours in game as the PK does. I've yet to see it. There are far more PKers than there are defenders in every game I've played, and responses to a victim's plea for help in any channel are met with everything from, "You should join a guild, then this won't happen," to "PvP happened in a PvP game, cry moar, noob!" I have yet to see anyone ask for help and get the response, "Where are you, and is he still there?" Except the one or two times I actually was the one doing the responding. Why only one or two times? Because the victim's answer to my questions were too often, "Not he, them. I think there were five. Maybe six. All wearing (insert name or description of best, shiniest armor and weapons in game).

And yet and still, do you see me on this forum crying for no pvp or consensual only pvp? No, you do not. But there has to be limitations, and I'm fine with the current limitation, which is that you can attack me anywhere outside one tiny spot of land for the next 6-9 months. We'll see what happens after that. Maybe there will be mechanics in game that will allow me to protect my Homestead, maybe not. I'm content to wait and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I personally see the point in killing new players for their tools
    you can try that all you want with me, i'd just run into water, die and bam you can't loot me :P Trust me it works everytime i've been killed it has been in water and everytime the pker complains he can't loot while i'm laughing at 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    you can try that all you want with me, i'd just run into water, die and bam you can't loot me :P Trust me it works everytime i've been killed it has been in water and everytime the pker complains he can't loot while i'm laughing at 'em.
    Now see THIS is what I am talking about. Somone who took actions into his own hands.

Bravo Krueak.

I would have also accepted "speed deleting my inventory before you can loot it"

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Now see THIS is what I am talking about. Somone who took actions into his own hands.

Bravo Krueak.
    just because i can deal with it, still doesn't mean i like it, i'm interested in more of the crafting side of xsyon and don't want to have to worry about watching my back 100% of the time. i don't mind doing it while out gathering what i need but when i have multiple windows open crafting items and can't see the game world that is when i would like to not deal with it. I've said previous i don't mind pvp just don't like what PVP has turned into in most games. I bet atleast half of the pker's can't define what PVP actually is.

just because i can deal with it, still doesn't mean i like it, i'm interested in more of the crafting side of xsyon and don't want to have to worry about watching my back 100% of the time. i don't mind doing it while out gathering what i need but when i have multiple windows open crafting items and can't see the game world that is when i would like to not deal with it. I've said previous i don't mind pvp just don't like what PVP has turned into in most games. I bet atleast half of the pker's can't define what PVP actually is.
    Join a pvp tribe then...if you cant beat em join em...and nothing works better than using an obvous crafter as bait with 5 man gank squad watching him, waiting for a ganker to try and get you. You can easily be the crafter in a pvp world, just make some pvp friends who want to protect you.

Also, not sure if this works in tribe, but you need someone around to skill your hide skill, why not find a combat character to follow you in hide and await for someone to attack you.

Theres lots of ways to gain saftey in an unsafe world without having the guides or developers step in.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Join a pvp tribe then...if you cant beat em join em...and nothing works better than using an obvous crafter as bait with 5 man gank squad watching him, waiting for a ganker to try and get you. You can easily be the crafter in a pvp world, just make some pvp friends who want to protect you.

Also, not sure if this works in tribe, but you need someone around to skill your hide skill, why not find a combat character to follow you in hide and await for someone to attack you.

Theres lots of ways to gain saftey in an unsafe world without having the guides or developers step in.
    Predator to prey ratio unbalancing even further...tipping...tipping...oh, whoops! That's it, guys, the last genuine, independent crafter just left the game.

So now who do we kill?

I dunno, but I heard this new game coming out next week is really cool.