Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If you have to worry about their griefing policy....you're probably griefiing ....dont know for sure ...but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    If you have to worry about their griefing policy....you're probably griefiing ....dont know for sure ...but hey.
    Haha. Never truer words said.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    it's sad that a griefing policy needs to be asked for, most mature players should already know what griefing is and just don't do it.
    I only posted this because i asked a guide about it, i was told about 20 kills in about an hour for a warning. They obviously have a specific definition and qualifiers for griefing.

Just calling it harassment is too grey. I harassed many people by killing them once, they harassed me by sending me terrible whispers with words that were suppose to hurt my feelings...neither of these things was geifing.

I know ive already been reported for griefing, unless they were lying to scare me, nothing happend.....so were all missing something and i just think a guide should just lay it all out for everyone to see. This way there are no surprises later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    So if i kill and loot you and you consider that harassment, and report me, should i be banned? Sorry we need specifics if they do have a greifing policy, its only fair that we all know what the rules are...if we are to have rules.....dont you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    So if i kill and loot you and you consider that harassment, and report me, should i be banned?
    who said anything about having to kill or loot me, for me to think that?

Seriously, did you actually think that all the way through?

This whole topic is getting a little more than retarded, and even less constructive every day.

Use common sense; luckily something that isnt too abundent in greifers. Repeated racial slurs, sexual comment, reskilling, threats to someone irl, using bugs to kill people, exploiting bugs to destroy items/steal items of other players, exploiting game mechanics.

Basically something that, if it happened to you, you would honestly think "that guy has some worrying mental problems" and probably wonder about his age/home life.

it should be common sense, if your doing it with the mindset of "man I bet im pissing that guy OFF by now! LOL" its probably griefing..

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    who said anything about having to kill or loot me, for me to think that?
    im not talking about harassment in all forms, im talking about griefing though killing. the TOS only outlines harassment, which griefing falls under, however based on wht i was told by a guide, i think it just needs to be alid out for all to see...how is that difficult to understand?

If there are rules we must obide by then it is only fair for those rules to be known.

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    it should be common sense, if your doing it with the mindset of "man I bet im pissing that guy OFF by now! LOL" its probably griefing..
    I like this definition. Short, sweet, and to the point. I fear some of the people asking for the official policy actually want to know it so they can walk as fine a line as possible, as close to the edge of ban as they can get without actually feeling the ban hammer. Somehow, I don't think that will work out for them.