Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Quit dishing on the Mods. They are definitely underpaid and overworked. You may have lots of time on your hands....basements are like that you know. Others have real lives and they find that posters who stomp their feet, hold their breath etc. are hardly worth giving up their lives for.

Have some empathy man. I know you think you are worth it, that everyone must stop everything inorder to satisfy your immediate needs, but that ain't the way RL works.

Peace,

China

You say a lot, but of little substance. Im not ripping on the mods in any way. Your smart, you should know when someone is keeping a thread alive for bumping purposes...this is important information that people should be aware of, should they clarify. You flaming me only keeps this tread nice and pretty sitting on top...which is what i want.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    lets get a guide in here (...) and end this grey area once and for all.
    It's good to know that there are people out there like fflhktsn looking out for this community. If that isn't altruism in it's purest form, I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    And with that, this thread is finished. There just isn't anything more to add, no matter how much fun I've been having with it!
    So then it stands whith what the guide told me in game...about 20 kills in about an hour...works for me but i was looking for a more offical response. It will come, they are busy.

Mims -

Everyone is going to be respawning at their totems after death. I've been informed it's just not coded in, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Mims -

Everyone is going to be respawning at their totems after death. I've been informed it's just not coded in, yet.
    I read that was only for evil aligned chars/tribes.

If it is for everyone then griefing will be beyond impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by darg75 View Post
    It's good to know that there are people out there like fflhktsn looking out for this community. If that isn't altruism in it's purest form, I don't know what is.
    Honestly, i dont grief in game beyond a pre set number of kills theres no point after that in my opinion, i do kill people however, i know i wont get banned, i just think its proper that everyone knows the rules that we must obide by, simple as that. 20 kills in an hour is too much and its all pointless after 2 kills since theres nothing to loot, other than to make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    So then it stands whith what the guide told me in game...about 20 kills in about an hour...works for me but i was looking for a more offical response. It will come, they are busy.
    well that also would be situational wouldnt it? say you kill someone, they make it to the totem..you hide behind a tree, they leave you kill them, they make it back, you stalk them..waiting right outside the ring for them to make it an inch out, and kill them..
    repeat that every 3 minutes...does that seem slightly griefing to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post

Ive been evil this whole time, is this not in game yet? I do respawn at my totem, but i usually get a few ghot form respawns before....perhaps it changes as you kill more....definitly isnt that was just for being evil aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post

It's going to be for everyone. Too much exploitation/annoyance involved with respawn at corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    well that also would be situational wouldnt it? say you kill someone, they make it to the totem..you hide behind a tree, they leave you kill them, they make it back, you stalk them..waiting right outside the ring for them to make it an inch out, and kill them..
    repeat that every 3 minutes...does that seem slightly griefing to you?
    Do i have a eason for doing this? Are they with a tribe that is a sworn enemy of my tribe? Did they do something to deserve it...for me griefing depends on the reasoning (hard to prove your motives imo) and to be honest, i dont think its even possible to grief in this game. Theres no campable spawn points, they get ghost form...they can call friends to remove me, theres lots of ways to avoid repeated killing....hell im even bribeable, and its the thought that counts when bribing me...so no i dont think you actualyl can be griefd unless you REFUSE to take any method whatsoever to avoid it. But i dont make the definitions and im not a guide