Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    In some of the world's more uncivilized societies, some of the more barbaric citizens go for a "hey how ya doing" wave instead. Shocking, I know.

But hey, you got your answer, and not only that, it looks like the door might be open for you to explain your actions in a given situation, if the guide decided to let you.
    Those civilizations and ways of life were lost in the apocolypse...the new "wave" is me running up behind you and punching you to death, then running off with your pants. Unless you send me nasty whispers, then i kill you again and full loot you.

well without trying to sound hypocritical fflhktsn..why keep defending yourself here?
    you got the answer, you not need to explain your reasonings to us, as it was stated the guides will handle it situation by situation.
    if the need to explain it arises for you to one of them, and you think its all valid, you have nothing to fear then.

How 'bout this, my interpretation of griefing: " Acting like an immature spoiled brat and doing immature, undeserved, childish things to hurt others." Much like how your momma (should have) told you not to act. - " Use your head" is another common phrase which implies that you perhaps haven't done alot of quality thinking and should attempt it. Would be a suitable , easy to understand inclusion in any TOS.

Anyone who respawns and attacks me after I have killed them is griefing me. I demand they be banned immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Those civilizations and ways of life were lost in the apocolypse...the new "wave" is me running up behind you and punching you to death, then running off with your pants. Unless you send me nasty whispers, then i kill you again and full loot you.
    If you promise to wear them at least until you kill and depants your next victim, I promise I'll make a pretty, bright purple pair with pink racing stripes just for you!

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    well without trying to sound hypocritical fflhktsn..why keep defending yourself here?
    you got the answer, you not need to explain your reasonings to us, as it was stated the guides will handle it situation by situation.
    if the need to explain it arises for you to one of them, and you think its all valid, you have nothing to fear then.
    im bored and the servers are down...same reason your here

touche' you got me there on that one..

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    Sooo....do you like stuff?

Sooo....do you like stuff?
    Oh yeah, I love stuff! why not make a poll about it!

Better yet, now that we have some people that like stuff, probably different stuff, lets make three or four threads detailing why each of our own personal opinions is more important than any of the other ones. Then when people jump in we can quietly bow out and start a new topic about the same, but slightly different, threads and start the process all over.