Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Post the Griefing policy right here right now
    I noticed they got right on that. I don't think you stomped your foot hard enough. Why don't your try holding your breath.

i dont thing any guides are on right now, if you havent noticed the lack of certain threads getting locked....i think this one should tbh.

Either way, continue flaming the OP...i can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    i dont thing any guides are on right now, if you havent noticed the lack of certain threads getting locked....i think this one should tbh.

Either way, continue flaming the OP...i can take it.
    Silly boy . Quit fooling yourself, they are on, and they are letting everyone notice what you have posted. That's part of the genius of the Notorius crew. They love giving guys like you lots and lots and lots and lots of rope. Enjoy

I realize that you would like this thread to be locked, the one you started btw.

No such luck. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Silly boy . Quit fooling yourself, they are on, and they are letting everyone notice what you have posted. That's part of the genius of the Notorius crew. They love giving guys like you lots and lots and lots and lots of rope. Enjoy

I realize that you would like this thread to be locked, the one you started btw.

No such luck. Live with it.
    Glad your here to flame...however if you had followed these forums at all you would know that at least one moderation makes an apperance on most threads, as well as locking some useless threads. If this is a useless thread they would lock it, just like the 50 retarded polls that never got locked.

My guess is that they are all busy.

Just noticed I had never thought of this before....

When you die is your "spirit" or whatever you call it invisible?

if so, and coupled with safe tribe zones... griefing should not even be possible in the game right now.

Someone kills you? Obviously they are better skilled or better prepared for PK than you.... Run Away, if they cannot see which direction you ran in then your in the clear, got a tribe? Run to it. They are safe zones.

If you stand in one spot for an hour and are repeatedly killed, that's not griefing. Its opportunism at it's finest. Your dumb enough to never move and the other guy is smart enough to realize an easy way to level when he sees it.

Too many people play MMOs as if they are spoiled children and admins should be their over protective parents.