Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We're still looking for new members interested in a mature practical roleplaying guild.

Just wondering where you guys are located. I am happy with my tribe but if possible I would love to stop by for RP purposes (if you guys are close) and to form relations

Check your pm. We would love to rp!

We are inviting all RP tribes to come and visit. We are also still looking for new members interested in a mature practical roleplaying guild.

Still here and still recruiting.

If you have applied at the Duchy, please be sure to check your msgs there and also msg one of us here.

Now Hiring! If you are good with a shovel and/or can craft some really good bricks and mortar then Wessex is the place to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Monfols View Post
    What the... what has a medieval kingdom to do with an Apocalyptic game as Xsyon.
    Please go take this to a medieval game or change like The silver sun did.
    Because this is just ridiculous.
    (I am sorry if I may sound harsh or something)
    I know your post is old, but couldn't resist replying. Have you ever watched Doomsday from back in 2008? It was apocalyptic movie, and also had a similar setting. In the movie one of the protagonist had a tribe of feudal warriors.

One thing to remember in a post apocalyptic environment is that anything is possible. I think telling any clan they are not welcome due to their style is some what silly and counter effective. Wessex being a multi game clan and community, is well organized and is beneficial for Xsyon.

Anyways just my two cents, take it or leave it.