Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Soldeus

[quote]They deny the existence of our saviour and instead they falsely elevate this white bull into a position of holiness. In a time when our people are at the peak of their knowledge and understanding of the world there is a clear sign that Umbra's influence over the faithless is still strong, as who but a fool would believe that it was the essence of a beast that led to the creation of life upon Nave?. Only our Father had the power to create us and it is the Spark of life that He placed within each of us that separates us from beast, bird and fish.[/quote]
    [quote]In His mercy and infinite wisdom, Soldeus created a Man in His own image and sent him down to walk upon Nave.[/quote]
    What on earth do you guys do to your Goddesses?

OOC: You guys did the same thing in MO, you should spend some time and edit your posts, and generally just make a bit more of an effort setting up for a new game. Just my 2 buttons worth.

Soldeus is represented by the sun, Umbra the moon, Nave the land. In the church of Soldeus Umbra is denounced as evil and murderous, while Soldeus is praised as good and the creator of life. Nave is treated as the vessel sustaining life. The bit you quoted is from the beliefs of the cult of Sol Invictus wich believe differently in Soldeus and Umbra by worshiping both as equally important.

although I still don't agree with you guys posting your religion stuff posting in the wrong section.
    I do like the difference in good, evil and justice.
    A long time ago I've read a book from a very good author about a world with three religions, the sun, the death, and the justice.
    We from hopi will be looking for a religion in the future so atleast I am interested in the nave part.
    But is your god one, but devided in three forms or are there three different gods in the same religion?

Nifty ... rpers religion is always interesting to read.

I'm not a member of the church but from my understanding there are 3 separate gods.

man, I knew this was Wessex related before even opening the thread.

Hi folks

Bumping this thread incase anyone is interested in it.

Roleplaying is Serious Biznits Apparently.

Btw i Find you Religion to be far to serious!
    Have yo guys not learned anything from the Fallout Series?

Post-Apocolytic Life Should be Mother fucking Funny! Like Living in a Violent , Lonely Island Music Video, With Mutants.