Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=Jounce;48520]Yay! I love killing MH... hopefully you guys are less shitty at PvP in Xsyon compared to other games [/QUOTE]

i second this.

[QUOTE=Redemp;51457]I vaguely remember MH from a game or two I played ... why do I consider them in the same light as Goon Squad?[/QUOTE]

Back in Darkfall we have Coaliiton of the chilling Cotc headed by Awful company propaganda spin everything on us. Many a great forum battles and in game battles erupted(We won the battles against Goon squad themselves, but succumed to their alliance numbers and as seen very well done spinning).

We have been in numberous games from AoC to Warhammer, Darkfall, APb some beta players of Mo(For what its worth) various other mmorpgs and recently DCUO and rift. Although truely I only consider APB and Darkfall to be skill worthy since they require Fps skills. You can see various videos from us on Youtube like this [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfhPgrRuFU[/url] a nice application if I do say so, or various propaganda spins. All good times and ziggy zockies none the less.

[QUOTE=Ikisis;51463]i second this.[/QUOTE]
    What determines great pvper in a game where you basically spam left/right mouse click and stepside to avoid blows? Hopefully we see that mount and blade combat and you show me who the Templar Knights are, because until then I ask the question who art thee Knights Templar?