Looking for a small Homestead/Tribe

we are 2 my friend and me, we want to play in a really small group and since they decided to set the limit for a tribe to 5, we would like to find to join another homestead so to make a tribe.
    so if u need 2 more members to have a tribe let me know

Hei,

Me and my newly found friend was about to make tribe aswell but until we heard that minimum is 5 members. So if you are interested I could make the tribe if you and your 2 friends are going to join us aswell?

What timezone you and your 2 friends are?

Y'all should check out Nopax. We are a small tight knit group, we have 8-9 people that have pre-ordered and will be active at launch. We have been around for a long time, 9 years-ish. We use Teamspeak3. Shoot me a PM.

still looking for something

I have a small group that is looking for members. Our Tribe name is Blackfoot after the Indian tribe. You can get a hold of me here or in game @ RavenSi.

FTS, We are a close knit group of long time friends . We have about -10 members at the moment but are interested in inviting more. No Zerg guild here fellas Check us out.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...een-Recruiting!!!!

If you are looking for a tribe my guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain its neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon. We are in a pretty remote location, with great resources and only a few neighbors (which are friendly and we have trade relations with them already). Every tribe needs to have their scholars and their warriors to defend themselves. Our mission is to never be the aggressor, we maintained this ideal in Mortal Online only using combat to defend ourselves in times of conflict and I believe we can do it in our time with Xsyon. We have had quite a few people in Mortal Online interested in RP and Lore, and we have set up RP events in the past on MO. If you have no interest in RP then don't worry, a lot of our members do not.

TL;DR
    1. We are Neutral, we are never the aggressor but we do defend ourselves.
    2. We were the only Large Neutral tribe in MO to successfully hold our neutrality, and we had Neutrality and trading pacts with almost every guild in the game.
    3. We have very active and helpful members
    4. We are in a great location with great neighbors.
    5. We had RP in MO if that's what your into.
    6. We have a small group, 6 members currently. But we hope to expand. In MO we grew in size but still kept the small size feel to it.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
    You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
    And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

If you want to join or have questions, PM me on the Xyson forums or our Guild forums and we should respond decently fast.

PM sent