Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Totoal Complete Wipe...

I know there is an upcoming full whipe but this afternoon and evening my toon was attacked by a FULL wipe...I lost all armour plus pants....all non weapons....plus weapons.....granted a Nekid dude can go after Bob Saget like a sober....just quieer that ihappens on our shift....duh....

I got attacked by a full wipe too.

It was 2-ply.

Quote Originally Posted by Risk View Post
    I know there is an upcoming full whipe but this afternoon and evening my toon was attacked by a FULL wipe...I lost all armour plus pants....all non weapons....plus weapons.....granted a Nekid dude can go after Bob Saget like a sober....just quieer that ihappens on our shift....duh....

Hello everyone!

A quick heads up for today. I do plan an intermediate wipe with the next update tonight or tomorrow to make sure that improvements we've made are working 100% with a clean slate. We will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it.

it's ok Risk it was planned chek out the announcements section some good info there, even for new yorkers

Iside from my fear of flamin cats....still make sure every one of us are players...

Hehe thanks Phaey....never hurts to get the update you already red...