I was wondering, how do you people perceive the role of the solo-man in Xsyon? IS there a place for the solo-player in this game?

My plan as a solo-player was to find a piece of land high up in the mountains or deep in the forest, far away from the big tribes. There I would do my thing, and once in a while wander into a village to trade my products. I have tried this the last week, and it does not work. Why?
- there are no secluded far away pieces of land... the map is not that big, and you run into campfires and tents everywhere. I wonder what will happen at launch, if more people join. Could become crowded?
- junk piles. You can't live without them. There are quite a few big ones, and the big tribes have gathered around them. I have found only 2 or 3 little junkpiles in the wild where a soloplayer could feed from.
- you could argue that the pvp would be a problem too. After all, a single juicy target with no tribe to back him up sounds like a perfect target. Could be...

So, the way I envisioned soloing is near impossible. Now I wonder how you guys think about the art of soloing in Xsyon. Can it be done? Should it be done? Will it be done?