Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was on last night and saw some odd database behavior. Not a rollback, but certain items disappearing after the server reboot. Like my clothes, the tent we were working on, sone of my tools, some of the baskets that were on the ground, some of the items in the baskets, et cetera. It was very selective, and it wasn't a straight rollback, because some things stayed that were older than some things that disappearered. And some things disappeared, like my clothes, which were the original items that were on the toon when it was created. Odd.

I'm logging in to find my character gone and I had created him after the wipe and had him logged in after the 4am EST restart/rollback whatever it was with much stuff missing. Now he is just straight up gone. WOOOO! ha

EDIT: just saw there was another wipe, disregard the missing part...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    we experienced some pretty significant roll back last night...to include loss of resources and some toons that were created immediately post wipe going poof.

anyone else experience? I thought it might be a planned test of the roll back/restore code, but i don't see an announcement. The rollback would have occurred some time after 0230 central US time.
    Yes this is what they are doing...it's in announcements.

my character, Raizure, was rolled back sometime this morning before 7:00 am CST

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Yes this is what they are doing...it's in announcements.
    yes.

however my question preceeded the announcement by 3 hours...hence the question.

now go back to being a smartguy.