Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    After a month or 2 though the majority of the population will not have it though.

Also they will be facing weapons like pole arms which have a much longer reach and armor that is more resistant to stabbing attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    After a month or 2 though the majority of the population will not have it though.

Also they will be facing weapons like pole arms which have a much longer reach and armor that is more resistant to stabbing attacks.
    Thanks Virtus for taking the time in talking with us, this is great communication.

Everything will come together.

thx for the input, crafting seems very promising in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Just use the "Special" weapon bound to you...it about as good as they get. Not much need for weapon crafterss, as specials can oneshot you, and not worry about losing it.
    You will need dedicated crafters or should need them if you want very high quality weapons/armor You could be the best fighter in the world but you won't do much with a butter knife.

Question:
    We were discussing this in vent...is this meant to mean item degradation?

I think he was implying that after launch, the majority of the people will be non-pre-orders, so dont get special weapon. When other forms of weapons not currently in game arrive, no one knows for sure.

Like remember special weapon maybe have decay and after several uses is lost forever
    use carefull

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    Question:
    We were discussing this in vent...is this meant to mean item degradation?
    Bit confused as to what you mean since I did not mention degradation.

Bit confused as to what you mean since I did not mention degradation.
    while will the majority of the population no longer have the pre-order weapons after a month or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    while will the majority of the population no longer have the pre-order weapons after a month or two?
    Because the majority of players will not be pre-orders there for will not have the pre-order weapons

yeah..i was a bit unclear on that, my apologies

I took it as, in a month or two they'll have better weapons.