Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool Black Foot (Neutral) Recruting!!!!!!!!!

Blackfoot

If you’re looking for a family oriented laid back tribe that will lead you in the right direction along your journey, then you have come to the right place.

We do have Mumble but may move over to vent if needed.

Black Foot is currently looking for members 18+ from all walks of life and from all over the globe. We are a laid back tribe that understands real life comes first, so we won’t pressure you to be on when you don’t need to be. We are a neutral and aim to cover all facets of Xyson. Crafting and building up the tribe are the current top priorities; we will switch gears as things settle down.

The Vision of Blackfoot is still being shaped as Xsyon is a very complex game. I am currently working on concept layouts for the tribe as well as the eventual town integration. Blackfoot will have a hierarchy system like current government structure, so the chain of command will grow as needed.

We aim to have members on at all times due to the impending nature of the game.

With that said, we are also looking to make trade agreements and NAPs with other tribes.

You can get a hold of one of us in game @ RavenSi, KittyTandino, Nas, Or GreSol and sign up on our site Blackfoot.vonm.us

Thanks for taken the time to read and hope to see you in game.

Xsyon Citizen
    WOW look your name is the same as these guys? NOWAI

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...28-Neutral-%29

www.blackfootxsyon.com

Hey Baz I've had this name for awhile now. We just haven't openly started recruiting yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeVelyvion View Post
    bump ^^
    I haven't seen anyone with that name till DeVelyvion had it and then there was a whipe then out of the blue some other people pop up with the name..
    Clearly this all can be added up to "people who clearly can't think up a name for themselves and have to snatch other peoples ideas.." sad but true..
    Good job on DeV's part.. watch out Dev clearly people love your ideas!

<3 keep up the good work.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DeVelyvion View Post
    bump ^^
    I haven't seen anyone with that name till DeVelyvion had it and then there was a whipe then out of the blue some other people pop up with the name..
    Clearly this all can be added up to "people who clearly can't think up a name for themselves and have to snatch other peoples ideas.." sad but true..
    Good job on DeV's part.. watch out Dev clearly people love your ideas!

<3 keep up the good work.

Currently at 15 members and growing ^^

I'm currently working on a new website that should be up soon.

New site upish. Blackfoot.vonm.us