Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tea and scones anyone?!

Howdy from the UK!

Eyekon here and have just spotted this game about 1 hour and have already pre-ordered. Looks to be great fun and have read about future mount and blade combat? Sounds awesome!

Shout me if you catch me in game

Welcome to Xsyon

If you are interested in joining a UK based tribe, send me a message (Via. forums, not in-game!). We will be looking towards building a nice settlement at release

Hope you enjoy your time around Lake Tahoe

Atreyu

Welcome to the game. Just a little heads up, there is a final wipe coming up soon - so the world may seem a little dull at the moment. Everyone is gearing up for the epic land rush that is about to take place.

Welcome fellow UK here! And how very stereotypical of you! Scones you say!!?? Everyone knows its all about Tea and Hobnobs now!

Never dip a hobnob in your tea! It will drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyekon View Post
    Never dip a hobnob in your tea! It will drink it!

.... Damn your right! Money saving tactics you see! in this difficult financial climate! 2 Biscuits and your brews gone! Packet lasts atleast a week!

Hobnob...thats a biscuit I cant touch anymore. They are one of those things you could eat tonnes of and still want more!

By the way, here is the link to my tribes recruitment thread:

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...8360#post48360

Eyekon, I hope you are pronouncing scone as SKONE and not SCON like some hoity toity tart! Howdy from the UK also

We have a few UK members in our tribe as well, and we have even more in our Guild that spans MO and Xsy.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises