Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah, po blades are still broken. i guess it's a good thing that more people are finally starting to talk about it. it's been this way since beta and i've personally made like 2 threads about to >.<

Importand question is when they are going to balance those weapons, cos I have chosen blades since im doing a lot of hunting("a lot" is maybe a wrong term since there is not many animals atm ;P).
    But im thinking about rerolling(again) and choosing axes or clubs cos who knows if it wont take them like 3 months do fix this(especially that I dont know if I will be still playing in 3 months ;P)
    Too bad its so hard to squize any piece of official info from devs :/ You can harras GMs at Xsyon chat ^^ but its very hard to find out anything that way too :P

Quote Originally Posted by notintime View Post
    Importand question is when they are going to balance those weapons, cos I have chosen blades since im doing a lot of hunting("a lot" is maybe a wrong term since there is not many animals atm ;P).
    But im thinking about rerolling(again) and choosing axes or clubs cos who knows if it wont take them like 3 months do fix this(especially that I dont know if I will be still playing in 3 months ;P)
    Too bad its so hard to squize any piece of official info from devs :/ You can harras GMs at Xsyon chat ^^ but its very hard to find out anything that way too :P
    How did you try to get an answer ? Best way is to email support, you can't expect them to read every post on the forum.

i think the knife is right on par where it should be if you re roll and test you can see that.

When comparing to player made, Yes, they should be on par at most with what can be made, BUT, the preorder stuff represents what players will be able to make when their skills are high and are able to get high quality resources. Don't think anyone can yet, even if they are master weapon crafter, they are still limited by the quality/type resources used and maybe tools used in crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    i think the knife is right on par where it should be if you re roll and test you can see that.
    are you high? pls tell me how having the same swing speed and yet doing less dmg is on par with the po axe?

All preorder weapons are the same, yes the knife hits as hard as the mutilator, already tested.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyEvil View Post
    All preorder weapons are the same,
    Im sorry but your are wrong, PO weapons have only same attack speed but not dmg.

Again:
    1. Attack speed of preorder axes, clubs and blades is the same(havent tested closely picks or shovels)
    2. Damage dealt by preorder axes and clubs is about 2 times higher than preorder blades.
    Conclusion: Damage per second of preorder axes and clubs is 2 times higher than preorder blades.

I wrote about it to support, in bugs section, i asked gms on chat and didnt get any kind of response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyEvil View Post
    yes the knife hits as hard as the mutilator, already tested.
    I dont exacly understand what you mean, Mutilator IS a knife(blade)...

I'm just impressed this many people know that there are different attack speeds.

Makes me wonder if the quality of the player base is better than I thought.