Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boats!!!!

Player operated boats in MMO's are the bees knees... Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Actually, you're wrong. We will be able to ride certain tamed animals.
    OH MY GOD? HORSES!?! REALLY!?!?! OH MY GOD WAY TO TAKE MY SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT, BRO!!

Should be able to cut down a tree make a large log and take it to water float it get on and paddle across lake or stream,, with food, fishing rod,.. be able to rest ,, log rolls over sometimes and you have to get back on...lol or log roll your way across...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Viper66 View Post
    Should be able to cut down a tree make a large log and take it to water float it get on and paddle across lake or stream,, with food, fishing rod,.. be able to rest ,, log rolls over sometimes and you have to get back on...lol or log roll your way across...lol
    Id take my log everywhere man. If i could tame a log as my one pet it would definately be worth it. Id take em pvping maybe use em for a little crafting (joking on the crafting part wouldnt wanna hurt it), maybe bring it along on a date or too. The endless possibilities this might just need to be brought to the suggestions page.

As im all for more options....boats...really? I can see the circumferance of land around lake taho swimming in the middle....perhaps if we had an ocean or a bigger lake, but its suppose to be real landmass. I just think its more work for the dev than its worth to put in rowboats...do they even allow real boats on lake taho?...goofball californians probably have yachts on that lake for taking 15min laps around the lake sucking down tons of fuel before they go to global warming protests....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    As im all for more options....boats...really? I can see the circumferance of land around lake taho swimming in the middle....perhaps if we had an ocean or a bigger lake, but its suppose to be real landmass. I just think its more work for the dev than its worth to put in rowboats...do they even allow real boats on lake taho?...goofball californians probably have yachts on that lake for taking 15min laps around the lake sucking down tons of fuel before they go to global warming protests....
    have you tried to swim across the lake with all ur stuff when moving homestead positions.... Yeah its not fun

Boats would be a great addition esp if we get more water areas/sea

Quote Originally Posted by Furyk View Post
    and Hoes!
    There are hoes, i found a hoe head scavaging

Boats would be sweet, but the current lake isn't just big enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurpitsa View Post
    Boats would be sweet, but the current lake isn't just big enough for them.
    yeah its a shame there are so many waterfalls too! I suppose thats a drawback of using a real world type map rather than one tailor made for this type of gameplay. There should be more options in the future tho and even just with the lake i think simple rafts would be useful. Of course the next debate would be - where are they stored/can they be stolen? The same with mounts i suppose there will be a section of subs that dont want them pulled out of a bag.

Canoe and raft would give woodworkers a bit more to do too. Could be a higher level recipie.