Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I guess this is what they get for making a game as addictive as crack and then taking the servers down for maintenance!

Motivation to log in is definitely a problem right now. Sucks for everyone no doubt. Sucks for the devs, they want it fixed, sucks for us, we want a game to play. Might as well go outside and chase the wind or something, would be more productive atm. Long as I am not paying for it, they can take as long as they want I guess.
    lol

At this point, I'm kind of wondering when they sleep.

Xsyon Citizen
    there was a wipe to correct bugs, your choosing not to play because you'll loose your stuff is fine, but you wont help the community figure out the bugs and fix the game to be even better when released...... games evolve aswell and change on a regular basis, which is needed to keep things fresh!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    People that expect this phase of the game to be bug free and have their tribes/toons last into launch are driving me crazy.

This is not pre-launch.

This is not head start.

This is the bug testing phase. They are intentionally doing rollbacks to test bug fixes. PLAN ON LOSING YOUR STUFF. Maybe next week, maybe tonight, very likely in the next few minutes.

Claiming you want your money back because there is a bug or rollback in the beta testing phase makes you look like a tool.
    The only problem with statements like this is that they aren't true. The devs said that there would be a final wipe and then no more after that. That didn't happen, and now we have the current situation. People are bored, annoyed, and frankly, I'm starting to think the devs are testing my patience more than Xsyon.

Agreed...

It was fun over the weekend...all the lag and crashes...hey its prelaunch!... wait...hey its beta! or is it pre beta? whatever it is... but now its starting to wear me down.

I kind of rushed into this game mid week last week...saw 2 free months for early access...thought what the hell its better than rift.

now im thinking i should have chosen earthrise if i wanted this type of launch...better looking world...or at least a world that actually looks like an apocolyse happend. Better features here imo however.

My temporary "unlimited freetime" is comming to an end soon, was hoping to get wrist deep into a game before the party ended...now it looks like it will be spent on the games forums.

this isnt a QQ just a "deep thought"

debating not logging in untill the actuall final launch, im starting to burn out i guess.

any word on when the actual final...never wipe again...launch will be? or is that all unknown as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    The devs said that there would be a final wipe and then no more after that. That didn't happen YET, and now we have the current situation.
    fixed.

And to the people that are complaining that your "pre-launch" keeps getting wiped, allow me to refer you to the Launcher. It says "this shit is buggy and we'll be wiping it alot." It has said that for DAYS, at least. I'm sure when the pre-launch finally starts, they'll tell you. And THEN if there's a wipe we can QQ without looking like sillies.

But like I said, everything the devs are saying right now is we are in the bug-testing phase. There's no reason to think this is the Headstart or w/e other than we want to complain.

Ya ifireallymust, we were just talking about when they sleep, lol...

fflhktsn, I'm not sure if you've played ER but I'm happier staring at the "server not up" page on this game than logging in to that one.

I think a lot of people are angry, complaining bout bugs, wipes, and other issues..... Honestly its not that serious yet...

It takes time to make a (quality) game with (content), that is well (balanced) in all aspects of game play... Ive played many games over the years, and I sincerely believe The Developers are making an attempt at this... Most Developers do not even listen to the community base, and most developers pretend to listen to the community base... Xsyon Develops seem to be doing the opposite of other game companies....

I am willing to wait, and help to my utmost by being a (patient), (quality), and (balanced) customer by doing what I can do best by not complaining or rushing them.... Let them do their jobs...

Instead of coming into the game world or sitting on the forums trolling,and complaining bout this or that what you want, what you expect really reminds me of little girls that pretend to be women with their little check list out on what makes them happy in life....

If You do have a (quality) concern or (report) use the report a bug system.... If you have an idea or concern for the game please do make a post but dont cry or whine about it.... Get Your thoughts together, and express yourself appropriately... Someone might actually be more willing to (hear) you....

If (you're) not happy, do something else with your time... Stop acting like little girls... Go shopping, read a book, play another game, pick your nose.... Seriously...................... Just have some patience, and wait.... The developers are @ work hard on this....

Quote Originally Posted by Cinhil124a View Post
    there was a wipe to correct bugs, your choosing not to play because you'll loose your stuff is fine, but you wont help the community figure out the bugs and fix the game to be even better when released...... games evolve aswell and change on a regular basis, which is needed to keep things fresh!
    I understand your point, but to be quite honest with you, I shouldn't have to PAY to be in the beta for a game and test it for them. Im paying to do them a favour? I wanted to start playing on the 18th of February, and still no point because of the constant wipes. If I buy something, I want it when it was promised, not days or even weeks later. People lose patience and interest and soon find something better to do.

People hand over £25 and expect the world. You can't even have a decent night in the local pub these days for that money, so stop bloody whining and do something productive if you find yourself frustrated.