Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    lol im a bit neutral in this debate but come on they dont need to say "i promise" to make it real. this isnt school playtime is it? If you advertise a launch date and fail to meet it, especially if u sell pre orders on that basis you have to take some crap for it. It would be no good just saying " well we had our fingers crossed and we didnt say promise"
    yeah but in all fairness when a poster says 'the developer promised..' they do sound like the little kid at the park crying because their mommy didnt buy them ice cream. Not saying its not valid, just letting you know how it sounds

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    This is not head start.

but it was headstart? headstart is what started this whole mess when the servers went live on the 18th, but with all the issues it was pushed back so your post was only partially correct. alot of the crying is from the ones that preorder the game one to two days ahead of time just to make the 18th headstart date. although i hung around the forums for a week or so beforehand deciding if i wanted to try xyson i also purchased the day before live was supposed to start.

I really want to play this game -- but I am not a big fan of being strung along and paying for beta.

It's becoming more and more obvious that this game is not ready and is far from it if we're having to wipe daily to figure out huge 'issues'.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    People that expect this phase of the game to be bug free and have their tribes/toons last into launch are driving me crazy.

This is not pre-launch.

This is not head start.

This is the bug testing phase. They are intentionally doing rollbacks to test bug fixes. PLAN ON LOSING YOUR STUFF. Maybe next week, maybe tonight, very likely in the next few minutes.

Claiming you want your money back because there is a bug or rollback in the beta testing phase makes you look like a tool.
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

hehe but really you are quite correct...Pre-Launch will start when Jooki feels the game is ready, not by a date thats been posted...heck if that was the case, Pre-Launch should have started last May

I'm fine with beta. I'm even fine with paid beta. What I won't be fine with is if some beta players are more equal than others. Guess we'll find out on Launch Day II.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I'm fine with beta. I'm even fine with paid beta. What I won't be fine with is if some beta players are more equal than others. Guess we'll find out on Launch Day II.
    Launch Day II: Return of the LAG

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlz View Post
    Launch Day II: Return of the LAG
    Launch Day III: A New RollBack

I thought those issues were getting fixed? Furthermore, shouldn't it cut down on the lag if those players who did place legitimate totems before the cutoff announcement (I'm one of them, by the way) either don't need to log in during the first rush this time, or we get to log in early? Problem solved.