Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

this is BETA not prelaunch

People that expect this phase of the game to be bug free and have their tribes/toons last into launch are driving me crazy.

This is not pre-launch.

This is not head start.

This is the bug testing phase. They are intentionally doing rollbacks to test bug fixes. PLAN ON LOSING YOUR STUFF. Maybe next week, maybe tonight, very likely in the next few minutes.

Claiming you want your money back because there is a bug or rollback in the beta testing phase makes you look like a tool.

not even a good tool, like a saw

Oh~~ Snap Jumpshot you tell them you big bad ass ^_^ Where you startering by the way ^_^

It's not breakfast, it's prelunch!

In fact, if the Devs could put this info ALL OVER THE WEBSITE AND FORUMS then the Global Chat would be about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 less annoying.

It's Groundhog Day! Everybody go postal.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    In fact, if the Devs could put this info ALL OVER THE WEBSITE AND FORUMS then the Global Chat would be about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 less annoying.
    Global Chat is fun, and caring.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    It's Groundhog Day! Everybody go postal.
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by ButtaRock View Post
    not even a good tool, like a saw
    more like an old sawblade

There wasn't even supposed to be one wipe when this prelaunch started. If I'm mad it is because there is currently NO POINT in playing weither the server is down until further notice or not. Not only that there may not be a point in playing once the prelude starts depending on which way the Devs decide to go on the PvP issues (Like if tribes should be safe zones or not)

I may have bought a game that (once 'finished') I'd have no interest in.