Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What should come During and After Death of Players

Some serious word for though. I know many game's have their own "Death" and "Revival" methods and such but do you consider the methods of the Revival in this game balanced?

Think about it:

You revival with 50% HP and STAM you should in only revive with like 20-30% and maybe be in a weaken state so you cannot do anything for a bit. Or something -_-

The reason I mention this is because, think about it; you are looting someone; they revive with all their stuff still, and able to fight, while you are on the hand are not able to. -_- unbalanced.

It was said that all deaths will make one revive at totems.

At the moment pvp isn't how it should be in a number of ways... which is why it feels/is unfair.

I think combat revamp is top priority after the pre-launch.

even just returning to totems IMO would be a good fix for the current situations where killing someone cannot and will not make them leave you alone - we have gankers hanging at our ramp almost constantly, and we do kill them, but they just ghost back in behind us and attack again. This should be fixed even before the combat revamp, as I can't imagine it being the most complex thing in the world.
    if deadplayer.hastotem/homestead = 1
    then return them there
    else
    return to nearest.worldspawn
    maybe? :P

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    It was said that all deaths will make one revive at totems.

At the moment pvp isn't how it should be in a number of ways... which is why it feels/is unfair.

I think combat revamp is top priority after the pre-launch.

Maybe I just wanted to put my two sense in

i agree that the player who has been revived shouldnt be able to fight immediately after being ressurected. I know if i was ressurected i would be a little confused and definately in no condition to run back in to get killed again. Or possibly restrict the number of times in which a character can be ressurected in a set time frame. Some sort of system needs to be set up to prevent people from re entering battle immediatley after death

I made a suggestion in this thread dealing with dream catchers, spawning and religion playing a part. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Dream-Catchers

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    think about it; you are looting someone; they revive with all their stuff still
    In this scenario, I am not very good at looting!!

Seriously though, I am against the Death Shuttle. I like how you can't just wander off somewhere nad then die to "restart" back at home. Adds a huge level of emersion.

That being said I understand the problem with being zerged from the grave.