Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @OP.....well, if you're going unarmed...your only other choice would be dodge, as parry implies you are parrying a weapon with a weapon, or object.....hopefully not with your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    @OP.....well, if you're going unarmed...your only other choice would be dodge, as parry implies you are parrying a weapon with a weapon, or object.....hopefully not with your arm.
    True, except dodge and parry are only options in the same window as unarmed. Essentially, I'd like to be able to do Unarmed AND Dodging, not be forced to take a craft skill necessarily. I mean, it isn't like you couldn't craft if you didn't pick a craft skill at creation. It just means it wouldn't be boosted from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    The second choice more means, "what weapon do you want to start with in your off hand?"

I choose blades so that I can skin critters. I suppose you could pick Picks so you can smash rocks.
    lol im glad i read that, despite playing off and on since august i never thought of that! Wow a whole new world of possibilities has opened up to me!