Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pluzoid View Post
    There are plenty of spots in this game, you just have to venture out and up.
    Did you even head up into the mountains? or was you still in the same zone as the starter spawn site?
    It might seem at the moment like there are plently of spots but thats partly because the majority of people are not playing right now. There have been wipes and roll backs very frequently and so you may find a spot with no totem on it but a couple of days before there probably was.

Im not saying there are NO places left but after launch we will find fairly quickly that they are taken. Some resources would be better sourced from other places to increase the amount of choice (which jooky refers to a lot) when deciding your play style. As i said before hunting for leather for example is pointless when its easier to get from a scrap pile.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    As i said before hunting for leather for example is pointless when its easier to get from a scrap pile.
    I haven't done any resource gathering since beta- now that they have quality ratings on things, do the scrap piles leather have a quality rating?

My best guess would be that scrap piles quality of leather would be less than the quality of leather obtained from hunting, if it's not then it should be.

This would make your leather worth a lot more, and trust me finding bones from animals is much harder around the lake than it is from the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    My best guess would be that scrap piles quality of leather would be less than the quality of leather obtained from hunting.
    If thats true then great i may test it out.