Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would not be so sure of that furanku, especially with that link in your sig showing how to get to your own base camp. Reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorakin View Post
    I would not be so sure of that furanku, especially with that link in your sig showing how to get to your own base camp. Reap what you sow.
    It's alll Apart of my Master Plan man ^_^ That junk pile is my hunting ground ^_^

P.s. anyone else who watches it ^_^ please come visit VERYYYYyyyyy sooon with loads of stuff.

I was there earlier popping a squat on your totem and sizing up your junk pile.

pretty sure hes the kind of guy that sleeps with his front door open inorder to invite intruders...might want to be careful about squatting there...

ook? If you are talkinga bout the one in the video, there are 3 other piles located nearby of it ^_^ that is the base camp ^_^. But hey ^_^ You must know what I am thinking. Yar rock yo

Skylock, don't worry about junk piles- find the actual rare resources in the game and stockpile- people will be begging to give you their junk for what you have.

Do some exploring and research, you'll figure out the junk piles are not as valuable as most seem to think.

Also, when building your city- base on structures you can craft 100% of the materials yourself, like brick walls.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Also, when building your city- base on structures you can craft 100% of the materials yourself, like brick walls.
    I agree +1

Ya junk may be all the rage now, it'll be interesting to see how many people are screwed when we need the next level of mats.

So... ya it's probably better that there aren't junk piles every 100 yards.

Also, we still don't know if junk piles will be magically replenished when the tiles are exhausted. So it's entirely possible that all junk piles will be converted to dirt mounds after a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    It's alll Apart of my Master Plan man ^_^ That junk pile is my hunting ground ^_^

P.s. anyone else who watches it ^_^ please come visit VERYYYYyyyyy sooon with loads of stuff.
    You should use more emoticons in your next post.