I really am frustrated with how overwhelmingly important junk piles have become in the game. Without having access to a junk pile near you, you are borderline unable to craft from any of the professions or to do anything effectively. This wouldn't bother me so much, but because the junk piles are located in areas that used to be actual places there is a HUGE portion of the map that is near inaccessible because there are no junk piles within walking distance. If I could have my tribe mine and grow cotton and be able to retrieve the resources necessary without using junk piles, I would. These things are not implemented yet and I understand that they are being worked on. But, my issue here is that when launch comes, there will be a massive land grab for the spots that have junk on them, after that what do we do? What are the players that purchase the game and start on March 15th going to do when most of the junk pile land masses are taken and they are forced to setup tribes in the mountains where one can't get access to a junk pile without walking for 10 minutes? The only real solution I can find to this is to have junk piles scattered about the map so that tribes can be built anywhere in the lush land you've developed. Unfortunately, until the resource gathering abilities are implemented in game, I cannot think of any other solution. This issue really worries me, I see grave potential for the game to turn into nothing but the PvP death match clamored about on the forums because every tribe has to cluster around the few junk pile centers or not be able to craft barely anything.