Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Size of village vrs Homestead

I was looking to try to find a size comparison between villages and homesteads but could not find one. How much bigger is a village?

I would like to know as well, half my tribe isn't logging in until final wipe so we cannot make a tribe so we are stuck with a homestead. The only answer I've gotten is "a fair bit larger".

Quote Originally Posted by Silicor View Post
    I was looking to try to find a size comparison between villages and homesteads but could not find one. How much bigger is a village?
    a lot bigger?

It depends on how many members you have in the tribe. With like 50 players joined its huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    It depends on how many members you have in the tribe. With like 50 players joined its huge.
    So does it grow and shrink as people join and leave your tribe? Or is the size set by how many members you have at the moment the totem is planted?

I know with only 5 players a homestead is bigger than a tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    So does it grow and shrink as people join and leave your tribe? Or is the size set by how many members you have at the moment the totem is planted?
    Yes exactly, the tribe area grows and shrinks as players join or leave

Yes but a Tribe is bigger at start then an Homesteads; An homesteads with 5 people is not the same size as a tribe with 5 people. Tribe is bigger no ?

Tribes should be bigger. I was under the impression that a homestead was the same size as a previous 1 person tribe, and couldnt grow.

would also like to know which is bigger a homestead or a 5 man tribe