What happens to buildings and baskets after reroll

Hey guys.
    I guess this is not a problem with the current wipes going around. However I was wondering what happens to my tents/building/ baskets if I decide to reroll a character. Will they immediately disappear? or is the plan for them to decay with time?
    Otherwise the world will be full clutter from baskets/tents/ buildings that no one can destroy or move.

A similar question is what happens to my homestead totem when I reroll?

it disappears (the totem)

Baskets become public i think.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/forumdisp...blic-Questions

Wish I had mod powers to move threads into their right catagories.

The only way a totem disappears is if you are the last one to leave the tribe/settlement.

Everything else stays in game, if your bin is set to private then it's stuck on private and nobody else can open it. If it's empty you can pick it up, at least you could in beta- then trade it to someone and the permissions are then able to be set again by the new owner of the bin.

Anything left outside of buildings, since containers can be placed in buildings will decay over time when the feature is implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Anything left outside of buildings, since containers can be placed in buildings will decay over time when the feature is implemented.
    Sounds like a good idea to me