I know this isn't darkfall, and I don't want to get into a discussion about that conept either, however there is something very similar that I can see happening in this game.

Darkfall has player controlled cities and hamlets that act kind of like settlements and tribes in Xsyon.

In Darkfall usually the harder higher tier mobs are around the player cities, and if you are not in the clan that owns these areas you are pretty much KOS. The attitude is either that you are with us or against us, and also to protect the resources in the area from everyone else trying to use them, including mobs is why clans don't want just anyone roaming through their area.

Xsyon will allow tribes to have non-tribe members picking up quests from the tribes totem if the tribe allows it.

I wonder how many tribes will actually allow this, or kill people on sight if they are not in their tribe.

My opinion is that at first tribes will be open to allowing non-members in their area, however I think tribes will start to realize that it will be easier to protect the resources in their area by running off non-tribal members.

One of the reasons for this i think is that when the world update system is turned on trees will not grow back in the same spot if the stump is removed. It will be hard to police stuff like this when the people in your area are not part of your tribe and forced to listen to the tribes rules.

Some may say that there is going to be the ability to have laws, however laws are not always followed.

Just curious about what the other tribes thoughts are on this.