Xsyon Citizen

Looking for a tribe that lives in forest country

Hi,

I've been trying to get into the game for a few months now but I haven't played much yet.

For when the game really goes live (after the hopefully next and final wipe) I would like to play my character as an explorer or a living-of-the-wilds type of person. Probably doing some hunting, gathering of resources and scavenging.

Are there any tribes already formed that support this sort of playstyle?

I'm not looking for a highly organised tribe that operates on strict hierarchy and such but am looking for some likeminded people that would like to just 'exist' in the world while slowly establishing some form of loosely organised settlement (is that a homestead?).

Also I usually play my characters (in most roleplaying games) while trying to become the character. For some this is roleplaying, for me its just an added layer of immersion.

Again, I'm by no means an expert player nor do I expect to be a leader, so there, let me know if a tribe (or individuals) would like to play with me.

I'm in Holland, thats Europe and my playtimes are (usually) between 8 and 12pm GMT+1.

Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ, we are a established community looking for new members.
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

We Live next to a river and behind a mountain quite abit away from the central areas so its very viable to live of the land at our location
    Images can be found on our website in the forum

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...st-Mercenaries

Hi eric!

Nice to see a dutch guy playing!
    I am from Rotterdam, so good so see the same kinsmen around!
    Here are some pointers that we offer.

We Offer:

* Stable Tribe
    * Expierience players from Beta days & Helpfull members
    * Vibrant Tribe and community
    * Teamspeak 3 comms
    * PvP raids
    * RL always come first

We would love to have someone like you.
    We do have an organised tribe , but you are not restricted in any way by hierarchy , we are ofcourse playing for fun.
    Check our recruitment thread and hop sometimes in Teamspeak or send star_god a pm on these forums if you are interested!

Goodluck and Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Hi,

I've been trying to get into the game for a few months now but I haven't played much yet.

For when the game really goes live (after the hopefully next and final wipe) I would like to play my character as an explorer or a living-of-the-wilds type of person. Probably doing some hunting, gathering of resources and scavenging.

Are there any tribes already formed that support this sort of playstyle?

I'm not looking for a highly organised tribe that operates on strict hierarchy and such but am looking for some likeminded people that would like to just 'exist' in the world while slowly establishing some form of loosely organised settlement (is that a homestead?).

Also I usually play my characters (in most roleplaying games) while trying to become the character. For some this is roleplaying, for me its just an added layer of immersion.

Hi Eric,

perhaps you might want to have a look at my tribe idea (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...RP-based-tribe). I have since then joined forces with Forsaken (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises) where your playstyle would be very well supported.

We're not looking for a highly populated place at the lake but are shooting for a spot in the mountains instead. A spot that a hunter/gatherer/explorer like you could possibly call home.

I suggest you to check out Nomads of Xsyon, their playstyle is exactly what you are looking for.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I suggest you to check out Nomads of Xsyon, their playstyle is exactly what you are looking for.
    Thank you Jadzia, your suggestion for Nomads of Xsyon is exactly what I am looking for. I have read some in their recruitment thread and will (try to) apply for membership soon.

@Archangei: thanks for your response, initially I checked out your thread and your goals are similar to mine. And if the suggestion for Nomads had not been given I might have applied at your group. Not that I'm overly interested in becoming a mercenary, your other goals are very interesting. I wish you good luck in your ventures.

@master0p: thanks also to you my fellow Dutchie . I've looked at your thread but found two things that I didn't like in particular. First the requirement for using TS3 (a oversight on my behalf for not mentioning it), I usually find it very distracting when I am to use a voice comm for ingame communications. It also doesn't help that you strive to do pvp raids, I'm more of a peaceful player and pvp'ing is not for me. Still, I will look out for you ingame, probably we might be able to trade occasionally.

@Larsa: its a shame that your well written idea for a rp tribe hasn't lead to a tribe yet. I have had just a few run-ins in MO with Forsaken, and they are (in that game) a good tribe. For myself, the goals of Forsaken are a tad too 'global' for my taste and I prefer a less controlled tribe. Thanks tho for your suggestion and good luck in realising your own idea eventually. I might join such a group in the future.

Hopefully see you all ingame!

Glad to see that you found something that caught you interest
    Safe travels and you are always welcome to swing by

Smile Sylvan Tribe

If you ever feel like a change, or a visit with others who share many of the Nomads' views;
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Technology-gt

http://fts.guildlaunch.com

Fist Through Screen (FTS) is a evenly balanced, PvP/crafting guild with a strong lean to PvP. We are very laid back, U.S / international multi-gaming guild; some of us have been playing together for years. We accept all types of players from all parts of the world. Currently, we have players from the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands, Singapore, Australia, Canada, and all US time zones. All of our players are adults here, and we communicate as such. Swearing, and or "talking trash", to each other is not out of the norm; we are all friends. Most anything goes in vent, to an extent. A sense of humor and the ability to drink a few cold brewskis are the only prerequisites

As far as our "gaming style" we play to win by whatever means necessary; absolutely no cheating. We are not a "Zerg" guild who wants 300 members just to have numbers. We are a small, tight knit community who really enjoy gaming together. In many games, we are part of the Rogue Legion Alliance, with Divided Allegiance, a friend of FTS from other games.

We are a democratic guild. There will be no "one" person that will tell you what to do or how to play. Remember though, we are an ADULT Guild. All in all, we are just a group of guys who have played together for a long time, and are looking forward to more members who enjoy camaraderie, British comedians, and destroying our enemies!

We are looking for anyone who wants to be part of a team, whose goals are to become a major Guild/team/player in the many games that we play. We are recruiting future long time gaming buddies for current and future games. We are looking for a variety of play styles; from the newest member who has never played MMOs, to the grizzled veteran who has been playing since Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were friends. We need worker bees and those with the knowledge and experience to lead FTS to glory in current and future games!

We have a working vent and our only major requirement is that you use it. We do have some soft spoken types and more are welcome. We just need to be able to communicate in case of emergency, plus, as an added bonus, many friendships are built via vent.

Join the small FTS family from the beginning. It'll be a decision you wont regret!