Tribe - EU or elsewhere ;)

Hi fellow survivors,

my name is Lasastard (ingame anyway) and I have recently purchased Xsyon. So far, everything looks quite promising and I am looking forward to playing when the party officially kicks off

For that I am looking for a friendly guild of mature players with the main goal to establish a flourishing society in-game. So the focus should be community, crafting and building with some PvP thrown in the mix (consensual). I have previously played games like DAoC, SWG and WAR and have no real issue with PvP, as long as it is on a level playing field and everyone involved enjoys it (read: no griefing, camping, etc).

My play-style these days is quite casual (time-consuming job), if that is an important concern for some tribes.

Anyways, I am currently based in Sweden, originally from Germany and will probably move down-under later this year. So an international or EU-based tribe, not too big, would be a good fit, I think. Suggestions are welcome

Cheers,
    Lasa

Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ (nordic countries and UK) we are a established community looking for new members.
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

We Live next to a river and behind a mountain quite abit away from the central areas so its very viable to live of the land at our location
    Images can be found on our website in the forum

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...st-Mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.
    I don't think you will be neutral for very long, anyone you get paid to war against will raid and harass your trading posts, most likely even camp them so much that people won't use them.

Also, without instant travel like in df you won't be able to protect so many places at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I don't think you will be neutral for very long, anyone you get paid to war against will raid and harass your trading posts, most likely even camp them so much that people won't use them.

Also, without instant travel like in df you won't be able to protect so many places at one time.
    Not sure how this turned out about us but ill bite.
    Indeed that is your point of view, we have tried this before and we will make friends and enemies over time
    but this wont stop us from reaching our goals and we aint aiming for trading posts, just one.

We Offer:

* Stable Tribe
    * Expierience players from Beta days & Helpfull members
    * Vibrant Tribe and community
    * Teamspeak 3 comms
    * PvP raids
    * RL always come first

We have quite some players from uk and other parts of europe.
    I am from the netherlands for example and we do also have a few scandinavian people.
    We are an international tribe with members mostly from us and europe.

Check our page if your interested.
    And I wish you goodluck!
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Pandemic-Tribe

Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just recruit anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suit our guild. Our website will give you a very good overview of what we are about, and how we work, however, if you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.