Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I work in the EPIC environment. (Medical records / medical billing). It's a MUMPS-architected database.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I work in the EPIC environment. (Medical records / medical billing). It's a MUMPS-architected database.
    we have EPIC where I work but I do not use it.

Sounds like we are all geeks and given that most of the 'information' work is mostly data related we are all database folks.

I used to work for Fuku Studios but since my Divorce lol I started a new company called "Fuism Gaming" we are developing a MMO-Sandbox similar to this but with the CryEngine. I am currently writing a novel for history -_- Since I cannot come up with a solid way for how the world was created etc..

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I was patiently waiting, until Haunt threatened to become a productive citizen of society. Given Haunt's ingame persona, I'm very afraid we might all soon find out what he means by 'productive' and the sort of things he 'gets done' on his days off when he doesn't have Xyson to play! Help. Server up now please?
    My neighbor was trimming the shrubs, I chased him down, whacked him, and looted a pair of garden clippers, jeans, and an ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    My neighbor was trimming the shrubs, I chased him down, whacked him, and looted a pair of garden clippers, jeans, and an ipod.

I think I like you.

I think I like you.
    /agree

If you need something to do while waiting for the servers to come back up, you could go visit your local landfill and get some practice sorting junk.

If you need something to do while waiting for the servers to come back up, you could go visit your local landfill and get some practice sorting junk.
    It's outside my safe area and I don't want to lose my ipod.

www.thechive.com

enough random stuff to keep you busy for a long time

It's outside my safe area and I don't want to lose my ipod.

hmm, my day seems better now. Thank you sir.