Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    Devs. please ban this man, he took that picture of me w/o my permission and posted it on a public forum illegally.
    +10 +Epic Items

First off sir, you were running around downtown in that getup, and the picture was taken off of an outdoor security camera, so therefore it is not protected by 'permissions', and second, you exploited a bug on my property to remove things from my basket. I saw you take my fish, and i would kindly ask you to return it before this gets ugly.

Thank you, that is all.

Devs. please ban this man, he took that picture of me w/o my permission and posted it on a public forum illegally.
    Someone captured your victory dance after the killing and looting of your neighbor, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Someone captured your victory dance after the killing and looting of your neighbor, huh?
    Actually that was my neighbor after I looted his pants. He respawned right on top of me!

Actually that was my neighbor after I looted his pants. He respawned right on top of me!
    Now I want to respawn with a violin! If I can't kill you back, I should at least be able to torture your ears.