Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Until Further Notice...

Please, put me out of my misery. Take all the time you need, but can you give us an "idea" of when you will be back up? This morning, this afternoon, this evening, definitely not today, but maybe tomorrow, Monday, etc. etc.

I have the next three days off work and want to play so I am hanging around the house, but if I knew that the game was not gonna be up today, then I will go become a productive citizen of society and get something done.

Please, just as idea. And again, I stress, take all the time you need to fix things.

Your signature is fantastically creepy & evil sir. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako_Jak View Post
    Your signature is fantastically creepy & evil sir. Well done.
    Well, thank you.

Mabey the developers could all give us early access to Rift, so we can then further appreciate the sandbox, but still play a game.

I have been having a blast playing World of Tanks. Still in open beta and fun enough to keep my mind off not play this haha.

checking in twice a day should probably be enough to be updated, I doubt they are going to completely ninja launch the game and screw with people who aren't glued to this forum or irc 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by dlld View Post
    checking in twice a day should probably be enough to be updated, I doubt they are going to completely ninja launch the game and screw with people who aren't glued to this forum or irc 24/7.
    They still havent moved to the new servers for the final wipe so....

This is something else, inbetween last final wipe and the next.

I was patiently waiting, until Haunt threatened to become a productive citizen of society. Given Haunt's ingame persona, I'm very afraid we might all soon find out what he means by 'productive' and the sort of things he 'gets done' on his days off when he doesn't have Xyson to play! Help. Server up now please?

When in doubt, ballpark it!

...I'm dying here!

I am sure when it comes back, all will be fixed and candy will rain from the sky