Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Proposal To Fix New Player Ganks

New players should not get insta-ganked and have their tools taken.

I think I have a simple solution , and it would work hand in hand with my other suggestions about fixing character creation tool exploits:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...arter-Tool-Fix

Newly created characters should be invulnerable for up to 1 hour upon creation.

I just want not every single thread to be something related to pvp. jesus can we let it die for a week and start talking about things like planting trees, making small boat or SOMETHING else.

Quote Originally Posted by Belight View Post
    New players should not get insta-ganked and have their tools taken.

I think I have a simple solution , and it would work hand in hand with my other suggestions about fixing character creation tool exploits:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...arter-Tool-Fix

Newly created characters should be invulnerable for up to 1 hour upon creation.
    it's been suggested already, we will see what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I just want not every single thread to be something related to pvp. jesus can we let it die for a week and start talking about things like planting trees, making small boat or SOMETHING else.
    Maybe because it's a pressing issue that will impact the games launch??? At this time in the game's progress makeing boats isn't really an issue....

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    it's been suggested already, we will see what they do.
    Sorry, it's hard to read all the suggestions and keep them in scope. My sympathy to the devs!

This makes alts a viable way of transporting goods in complete safety. Completely exploitable. they could also be used to block people in so that PK's could kill them. Way too many ways this gets abused. I think a 5 minute safety timer with no player trades and no stamina decay would let them get far enough away from the gankers and eliminate many griefing tactics..

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    This makes alts a viable way of transporting goods in complete safety. Completely exploitable. they could also be used to block people in so that PK's could kill them. Way too many ways this gets abused. I think a 5 minute safety timer with no player trades and no stamina decay would let them get far enough away from the gankers and eliminate many griefing tactics..
    Hence my suggestion of up to 1 hour... I guess if you really want to give the devs 40 dollars to transport items safely, then you earned it? lol. But seriously, I'm sure 10 mins or soemthign would work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Belight View Post
    Hence my suggestion of up to 1 hour... I guess if you really want to give the devs 40 dollars to transport items safely, then you earned it? lol. But seriously, I'm sure 10 mins or soemthign would work fine.
    Really because my tribe leader has 5 accounts. Do you really want us to be able to walk around hauling our goods without worry? I think your argument of "He paid more money so the rules don't apply to him" is rather silly.

Really because my tribe leader has 5 accounts. Do you really want us to be able to walk around hauling our goods without worry? I think your argument of "He paid more money so the rules don't apply to him" is rather silly.
    Apparently you missed the joke...

Sorry it's really hard to tell on here who is joking and who is braindead.

Sorry it's really hard to tell on here who is joking and who is braindead.
    Hahaha, this is true!