Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    I keep telling our 40 odd guildmates were just harmless explorers, but do they listen? :-(
    Only 40 members? oh dear, did the rest of them leave already?

Ok, something like 86 places taken

Quote Originally Posted by byrgar View Post
    Only 40 members? oh dear, did the rest of them leave already?
    Nah, were just not over-inflating our numbers right now and waiting to see how many log in at launch - unlike some other Tribes.

Either way though, skill, knowledge and experience count more than numbers. And TBH you know with your Tribe's recruitment policies we win on all 3. :-)

Nah, were just not over-inflating our numbers right now and waiting to see how many log in at launch - unlike some other Tribes.

Either way though, skill, knowledge and experience count more than numbers. And TBH you know with your Tribe's recruitment policies we win on all 3. :-)
    Tribe? damn, I must be good if you think I am a tribe ;P

Quote Originally Posted by byrgar View Post
    Tribe? damn, I must be good if you think I am a tribe ;P
    Ah my mistake - and my apology - if your not Hopi; so many threads atm were in running war with them.

Actual fact is that we have c.90-ish signups, but completly unsure how many will actually turn up on D-day. Last time it was about 90% of the signups, but who knows for this time?

EDIT: I'd prefer it to be a lot less since I'm the short straw and do the Tribes sigs =(

Join Pandemic guys. We get cool siggy's! Because signatures show how awesome you are. *feels special* Seriously though they make you feel at home.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    Join Pandemic guys. We get cool siggy's! Because signatures show how awesome you are. *feels special* Seriously though they make you feel at home.
    Ya, at home if your with us, or burn down your hut if not.... :-D

wow, way to show your true colors guys. Nothing like smothering a future guildmate into submission.

Guy is laid back and you show him drama. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    wow, way to show your true colors guys. Nothing like smothering a future guildmate into submission.

Guy is laid back and you show him drama. Yeah.
    Yeap, mainly because on average one of 5 players get accepted into our guild who apply.

Sorry if you feel like it's "drama" but who are you again?

GL

Welcome to xM!!

Congrats man I'm glad you didn't go with the either of the 2 guilds arguing as I would have questioned your mental status