Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
by that note, can I not also say its unfairly biased that fighters get the thrill of person to person combat to level..when us crafters have to stand around and grind inanimate objects to gain levels, with possibility of failure and loosing that sawblade that we searched days for in the process? its unfair and unjust that the fighters have a higher risk factor, and sense of thrill while using their gameplay style vs us crafters.

and that fighters should have to grind on test dummies for hours on end to gain points, with the possibility of breaking his weapons on the dummy.

its 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other..grass on the other side of the fence thing...
Well perhaps crafting would be more of a thrill if you were not protected by a safe zone...

Perhaps people would absolutly need you so much that they were willing to fight to the death for your survival, because your crafted goods were actually needed.

Right now your just one crafter out of a thousand, who cares if you die, the tribes got 15 of you.

Also, when i was a crafter...no one attacked me, there were no combat characters looking to harm me, it was boring, which is why i decided to go combat, it was a path that no one was choosing.