Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Why all the QQ?!?!?!

I have played many PVE games over the years.
    Many with PVP.

And although this will be my first full loot PVP game, I am personally looking forward to what this game represents.

I am fully aware of what will happen, and prepared for gankers/griefers/wack'os that seem bent on ruining my day. Pfft!

None of what's happening atm is worrying me one little bit. ( "thar be pixels here" )

I have longed for a game where, I can actually affect the environment, build meaningful structures, be on the ground floor of shaping the game world, and make a name for myself due to my actions and not due to some game mechanic.

It seems very obvious to me that many QQ'ers don't actually appreciate what it takes to make a game like this, nor have they let any of the "VAST" experience they have in all the games they have played teach them anything.

Perhaps it is because I'm older, perhaps it is all the years I have spent in these games, but I don't feel entitled to anything I didn't work to accomplish myself. The game is a platform that we pay to interact with. The developers are the ONLY ones with rights. We have the option to play or not to play, depending on whether the game is fun to us.

We have the option to help the Devs to modify the game to be more fun, ( and we should alert then to bugs/exploits/improvements as often as we possibly can ) BUT, should not expect them to change things "just cuz' we wants it". They have a vision of what they want their product to be, and we can accept it or not.

So, we have wipes... no big deal as this is a stated testing phase.

We have lag and testing going on BEFORE the stated release date...
    No big deal either, since we have been fully informed and are, after all, adults right?

We don't have all aspects of the game in place yet...
    In a game that is supposed to evolve, and simulate a post-apocalyptic world where you would be lucky to even have clothes much less starter gear.

So, PLEASE let's all stop wasting our time moaning about our pet peeves, and help the devs find things faster, so that we all can get ingame faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    I have played many PVE games over the years.
    Many with PVP.

And although this will be my first full loot PVP game, I am personally looking forward to what this game represents.

I am fully aware of what will happen, and prepared for gankers/griefers/wack'os that seem bent on ruining my day. Pfft!

None of what's happening atm is worrying me one little bit. ( "thar be pixels here" )

I have longed for a game where, I can actually affect the environment, build meaningful structures, be on the ground floor of shaping the game world, and make a name for myself due to my actions and not due to some game mechanic.

It seems very obvious to me that many QQ'ers don't actually appreciate what it takes to make a game like this, nor have they let any of the "VAST" experience they have in all the games they have played teach them anything.

Perhaps it is because I'm older, perhaps it is all the years I have spent in these games, but I don't feel entitled to anything I didn't work to accomplish myself. The game is a platform that we pay to interact with. The developers are the ONLY ones with rights. We have the option to play or not to play, depending on whether they game is fun to us.

We have the option to help the Devs to modify the game to be more fun, ( and we should alert then to bugs/exploits/improvements as often as we possibly can ) BUT, should not expect them to change things just cuz' we wants it. They have a vision of what they want their product to be, and we can accept it or not.

So, we have wipes... no big deal as this is a stated testing phase.

We have lag and testing going on BEFORE the stated release date...
    No big deal either, since we have been fully informed and are, after all, adults right?

We don't have all aspects of the game in place yet...
    In a game that is supposed to evolve, and simulate a post-apocalyptic world where you would be lucky to even have clothes much less starter gear.

So, PLEASE let's all stop wasting our time moaning about our pet peeves, and help the devs find things faster, so that we all can get ingame faster!
    ahh the enthusiasm of youth

Heh youth.

I have done the burned out thing. It taught me patience

The QQ started literally the day the pvp crowd came over in mass and they are doing nearly all the QQing

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    The QQ started literally the day the pvp crowd came over in mass and they are doing nearly all the QQing
    Carebear

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post

Xsyon Citizen
    Why all the QQ?

I'ts a generational thing. I don't get it, you don't get it. They don't get why we don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Carebear
    ahhh poor baby, need a tissue?