Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    161 fails and counting
    lol...good one

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post
    little off topic, but QQ= quit. Like WCII you mash alt+QQ to quit out of a match.

As an offshoot its meant as crying too. Not someone who is apt to cry, but the actual act of crying, although that was much later use of the term. either way most of you are messing it up.

Like 12 year old white suburban kids tryna talk ghetto. It's funny at first, then annoying.
    QQ is a visual representation of eyes tearing up, much like T.T

was a nice try though, made you look smart too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post
    12 year old white suburban kids
    You just described 80% of the online gaming community.
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post

Quit being a douche.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QQ

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    ahh the enthusiasm of youth
    +1

I think all the 'QQ' is really based on players worried about the fundamental philosophy of the game. I want this game to be a somewhat realistic interpretation of a nuclear apocalypse, with all the brutality and scumbaggery that entails. You can build a tent from the ground up with some friends, but there will always be those evil naked guys running around, incapable of any intelligent thought, only thinking to stab and kill. But damn, it's the apocalypse, and that's how it works.

Of course there's going to be game mechanics to make sure that players always have a fighting chance for their stuff. But really this is where politics should take off, because it's a sandbox MMORPG, not a multiplayer minecraft server, and as a tribe surviving in the post apocalypse you'd think this should be a main concern.

Scared of one evil tribe invading all the others? Form a non aggression pact with all willing tribes, to protect their neutrality. Or make an alliance and conquer that tribe yourself! I really hope the metagame takes off in Xsyon, but if tribes get the option to turn PvP on or off, I guess you don't have to worry about any of this stuff :S

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    You just described 80% of the online gaming community.

Quit being a douche.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QQ
    if the truth makes me a douche then so be it.

if the truth makes me a douche then so be it.
    I get it, youre acting like a severely uneducated cunt in an attempt to troll me. Quit being so obvious. Tryhard.

QQ represents the +3 Nipple Rings of Anguish from Everquest and the pain you feel when they are ripped out. It was a nice try though, made you look smart too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    I think all the 'QQ' is really based on players worried about the fundamental philosophy of the game. I want this game to be a somewhat realistic interpretation of a nuclear apocalypse, with all the brutality and scumbaggery that entails. You can build a tent from the ground up with some friends, but there will always be those evil naked guys running around, incapable of any intelligent thought, only thinking to stab and kill. But damn, it's the apocalypse, and that's how it works.

Of course there's going to be game mechanics to make sure that players always have a fighting chance for their stuff. But really this is where politics should take off, because it's a sandbox MMORPG, not a multiplayer minecraft server, and as a tribe surviving in the post apocalypse you'd think this should be a main concern.

Scared of one evil tribe invading all the others? Form a non aggression pact with all willing tribes, to protect their neutrality. Or make an alliance and conquer that tribe yourself! I really hope the metagame takes off in Xsyon, but if tribes get the option to turn PvP on or off, I guess you don't have to worry about any of this stuff :S
    to be completely frank the very fact that the game currently has a complete crafting system that is likely to challenge the best ones on the market today, a combat system that barely exists atm, combinded with what the developer has been saying and added to the fact that 'FFA PVP' is not even listed on the feature page all together SHOULD give people a general idea on the direction of the game, unless they are mentally defective

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    I get it, youre acting like a severely uneducated cunt in an attempt to troll me. Quit being so obvious. Tryhard.
    whoa such angry words. not sure if the word you used to describe me satisfies the TOS of the game and forums....its ok i wont tell anyone.