Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    server switch by monday...yes

its the year we are all curious about

The issues go hand in hand.

Old servers caused extreme lag wich allowed for exploitation. Exploits need to be fixed before final launch and wipe.

New servers eliminate lag making game playable but in case of lag spikes on new servers.. exploits still need to be fixed before launch.

Final wipe and launch will not happen untill servers are moved.

So if jookie posts an update tomorrow stating all exploits fixed and game good to go but we have to wait for server move. I would like a time frame of when server move will happen.

If we are given a date on server move at least there is confort in know that we need only wait untill exploits are fixed to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    actually them moving the servers over now so that you cant play on them for an unknown amount of time actually has nothing at all to do with your $40 having said that, I would not advertise a QQ over a $40 purchase
    Again...its a simple question regarding a game i purchased which gives the right to ask it no? Its about knowing progress and everyone seems to act as if the game was crazy broke....it was unplayable due to lag...lag fixed by new servers..Exploits allowed due to lag remain the problem and i agree they need to be fixed before launch but the questions remains and it is not wrong of me to ask it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    Again...its a simple question regarding a game i purchased which gives the right to ask it no? Its about knowing progress and everyone seems to act as if the game was crazy broke....it was unplayable due to lag...lag fixed by new servers..Exploits allowed due to lag remain the problem and i agree they need to be fixed before launch but the questions remains and it is not wrong of me to ask it.
    I am soooo bored today I really wish someone would say something remotly intresting!

I dont want a blow by blow play of every time he takes a piss. if he has a general idea of when I can play then fine if not just keep on working and finally, I dont care about the damn $40, thats nothing

Update February 23

Hello everyone,

The game server is currently down until further notice. I've taken it down so we can examine the data and run tests with some changes that have been made throughout the day.

I will wipe the data again and turn on the server when we have fixes for all the problems that we've located with the tests over the past 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience. We will get this all fixed!
    There we go

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I am soooo bored today I really wish someone would say something remotly intresting!
    Fabric...you are a fanboy troll. This thread is a question to the devs not a question asking for your multiple statements demeaning my personal intrest of the games progress.

Yeah according to what he said yesterday, the server move is not the issue. Apparently his code is still all jacked up. The last thing he wants to do is say "ok launching tonight guys!", then have it all break again when we zerg storm it.

He strikes out again and some money might start bailing due to lack of confidence in his product....so I expect him to take his time.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    There we go
    I have read this and it implies that when the exploits are fixed servers will be up but it does not imply the final wipe which means when they come back up we will be told we are waiting on the server move so the game will be playable ie... no lag, which is again why i ask if the server move will still happen by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    Fabric...you are a fanboy troll. This thread is a question to the devs not a question asking for your multiple statements demeaning my personal intrest of the games progress.
    edit: your taking my views on the subject far to personally.

Hello Chevron,

I wish I could give an exact date for the server move, but I can't. It's dependent on our server hosts and the contracted server administrator. As of now a moved download server is almost ready, but I haven't received a date for when the game server will be ready. When I have a solid date I will post it, but most likely it will be 'servers are ready now'.