Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    fair enough but to be honest I really dont care if you play the game or not.

If you perfer to play another game please, let me show you the door.

anyway. I will stop now
    At no point was "Not playing the game ever mentioned" ie...you are fanboy troll. This thread was posted with a simple question attached for the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    At no point was "Not playing the game ever mentioned" ie...you are fanboy troll. This thread was posted with a simple question attached for the devs.
    yes I corrected myself I read you post wrong.

Look you are taking my views on the subject you brought up waaaay to personally.

chill man stop QQ so much, we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Hello Chevron,

I wish I could give an exact date for the server move, but I can't. It's dependent on our server hosts and the contracted server administrator. As of now a moved download server is almost ready, but I haven't received a date for when the game server will be ready. When I have a solid date I will post it, but most likely it will be 'servers are ready now'.
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question as i know you must be quite busy. I am satisfied with that and continue to be amazed by the communication you keep with us which is why i will stick with this game as i rarley see it in any other games.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by phreak View Post
    What kind of mom and pop bs are you contracting your servers out to if they can't even give you an estimate of job completion with 1-2 day accuracy.

This is not the way actual business works. It's either a stall tactic where we're not being told about certain obstacles, or Xsyon is putting the game server in the hands of complete unprofessionals.

somebody always has to cry about something, he could have not said a word!

Lol, funny how some people just need to respond to threads even when they have nothing useful or on topic to say. A troll that's too stupid to even know it... Way to try to derail the thread, you useless goof.

I can wait and wait for Xsyon to come up, but the Dev is clearly either dealing with complete idiots, or being one himself for contracting to someone who would tell him they have no estimate of when they can have a server ready.

Just sayin.
    He might have an estimate, but not an exact date. If you post an estimate and the estimate is wrong then people like you will be speaking negatively again. They can be doing the dload server first and not both at the same time. In which case he said almost ready for the dload server. That's all the estimate he needs to say to avoid more "shtick" from impatient community followers.

Lol, funny how some people just need to respond to threads even when they have nothing useful or on topic to say. A troll that's too stupid to even know it... Way to try to derail the thread, you useless goof.

I can wait and wait for Xsyon to come up. No rush. But the Dev is clearly either:

-Misleading us and not mentioning other problems he's having that are causing delay.
    -Being an idiot for contracting work to someone who would tell him they have no estimate of when they can have a server ready.

Just sayin.
    problem is this thread is already over, so derailing it is not an issue, the op got his answer and he was satisfied. you came into said thread and derailed it to yourself making baseless assumptions looking like a complete ass while doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Hello Chevron,

I wish I could give an exact date for the server move, but I can't. It's dependent on our server hosts and the contracted server administrator. As of now a moved download server is almost ready, but I haven't received a date for when the game server will be ready. When I have a solid date I will post it, but most likely it will be 'servers are ready now'.
    Xsyon just wondering can you answer this question:

If the server are not ready, will you launch the early access for players to login until the Server is ready. And if you do launch the early access will it be a wipe when the server is moved?>

I didn't make any baseless assumptions.

I took his comment and extrapolated two possible scenarios, presenting them only as possibilities.

You are one of those people that is just a little too stupid to know what the words he's saying even mean, so I won't respond after this and feed your troll.
    yeah, ok....

Its rather simple don't you think.

- Switch the servers
    - test/fix the problems
    - do it now, so that I can play!

Phreak,

I was given an 'estimate'. These estimates are usually wrong, so I don't pass it along. You can say it's not how business works, however it's exactly how I've seen things work with most large company I've worked with for the past 17 years in this industry.

I chose our current hosts for two reasons:

1) They were highly recommended by a friend who has managed data centers for some of the largest MMO publishers.

2) The main reason: We considered many different locations and our current hosts had the best average overall connectivity and ping to test locations around the globe. (Our current problems were not with bandwidth only and that is being addressed with the server reconfiguration and move).

As soon as I know that the servers will be ready I will announce it. They are being worked on right now.