Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Phreak,

I was given an 'estimate'. These estimates are usually wrong, so I don't pass it along. You can say it's not how business works, however it's exactly how I've seen things work with most large company I've worked with for the past 17 years in this industry.

I chose our current hosts for two reasons:

1) They were highly recommended by a friend who has managed data centers for some of the largest MMO publishers.

2) The main reason: We considered many different locations and our current hosts had the best average overall connectivity and ping to test locations around the globe. (Our current problems were not with bandwidth only and that is being addressed with the server reconfiguration and move).

As soon as I know that the servers will be ready I will announce it. They are being worked on right now.
    thanks for the update, as much complaining that going on these forums about different issues i'm sure all or most of us appreciate all the work you and your team are doing!

Xsyon,

Is it at all possible that you would do a final wipe on the 'old' servers and let us play until the 'new' servers are installed/ready and transfer the data over to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobel View Post
    Xsyon,

Is it at all possible that you would do a final wipe on the 'old' servers and let us play until the 'new' servers are installed/ready and transfer the data over to them?
    His code is not working. He needs us all on on one box so his developers can collect and debug the code. And hopefully fix the s*** by the 1st.

Yes, but we need to fix things first. I've already delayed the launch by 2 weeks once I realized that we needed time to move servers and prevent some exploits. That was announced on the 19th. I'll post more tonight.

the latest update says that a new download server will be ready. That sounds like new servers are coming on line... I hope.

your siggi rocks lol

Check the latest announcement. Looks like things are progressing.