Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    the paitent is sick and before you get the blood work samples back you simply do not know how long recovery will be because you are not for sure what the illness is.

'we are looking at the data now...'
    My question is strictly in reference to server move as all of the in house game probs that arose should not effect a server move date. I ask for an update on the server move date not the state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    My question is strictly in reference to server move as all of the in house game probs that arose should not effect a server move date. I ask for an update on the server move date not the state of the game.
    honestly does it really matter? as long as it's been moved before final wipe and relaunch of headstart than who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    honestly does it really matter? as long as it's been moved before final wipe and relaunch of headstart than who cares?
    It is a simple question regarding a purchased game that does not require anything diffacult to answer but simply stating "Hey such and such plans to have our servers moved some time by ______, so yes they will be moved by March 1st or no they wont be.

It's a question..not a QQ or a rage rant or a diss on the devs...simply a question to keep us informed on progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    It is a simple question regarding a purchased game that does not require anything diffacult to answer but simply stating "Hey such and such plans to have our servers moved some time by ______, so yes they will be moved by March 1st or no they wont be.

see

Well...I'm guessing these current problems, which keep the game from working, are a bit more important then having a game that doesn't work on new servers.

The issues go hand in hand.

Old servers caused extreme lag wich allowed for exploitation. Exploits need to be fixed before final launch and wipe.

New servers eliminate lag making game playable but in case of lag spikes on new servers.. exploits still need to be fixed before launch.

Final wipe and launch will not happen untill servers are moved.

So if jookie posts an update tomorrow stating all exploits fixed and game good to go but we have to wait for server move. I would like a time frame of when server move will happen.

If we are given a date on server move at least there is confort in know that we need only wait untill exploits are fixed to play the game.

Update February 23

Hello everyone,

The game server is currently down until further notice. I've taken it down so we can examine the data and run tests with some changes that have been made throughout the day.

I will wipe the data again and turn on the server when we have fixes for all the problems that we've located with the tests over the past 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience. We will get this all fixed!
    There we go

Yeah according to what he said yesterday, the server move is not the issue. Apparently his code is still all jacked up. The last thing he wants to do is say "ok launching tonight guys!", then have it all break again when we zerg storm it.

He strikes out again and some money might start bailing due to lack of confidence in his product....so I expect him to take his time.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    There we go
    I have read this and it implies that when the exploits are fixed servers will be up but it does not imply the final wipe which means when they come back up we will be told we are waiting on the server move so the game will be playable ie... no lag, which is again why i ask if the server move will still happen by Monday.

Hello Chevron,

I wish I could give an exact date for the server move, but I can't. It's dependent on our server hosts and the contracted server administrator. As of now a moved download server is almost ready, but I haven't received a date for when the game server will be ready. When I have a solid date I will post it, but most likely it will be 'servers are ready now'.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Hello Chevron,

I wish I could give an exact date for the server move, but I can't. It's dependent on our server hosts and the contracted server administrator. As of now a moved download server is almost ready, but I haven't received a date for when the game server will be ready. When I have a solid date I will post it, but most likely it will be 'servers are ready now'.
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question as i know you must be quite busy. I am satisfied with that and continue to be amazed by the communication you keep with us which is why i will stick with this game as i rarley see it in any other games.

Thanks again.