Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If and when they ever launch this game again, it's all going to depend on the latency. If it's anything like it was first time around, running won't mean jack. We are all gonna die.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Yup, this jpeg should pop up in game the second you log into Xsyon......

Hey Big, 3 things

1. I Love you now.
    2. This picture made me laugh, to the point where my fiance looked at me as if I was a retard <win
    3. Lets Tribe together or ally ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Yup, this jpeg should pop up in game the second you log into Xsyon......

Cracked me up...true story.

While walking around, keep scavanging every few steps. you won't find anything for a while, but it starts to get your scavenging up.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Hey Big, 3 things

1. I Love you now.
    2. This picture made me laugh, to the point where my fiance looked at me as if I was a retard <win
    3. Lets Tribe together or ally ^_^
    So you love him, but only like me. But you told me I was the only one...

double post

Watch ALL of SaintBob's videos, it will clue you into the important things, like how to look at the world around you and what possesions and skills you start with. If you have questions on how to build your character to suit your style of play, ask questions...you might start in the "Trades & Skills" portion of the forum, and how to use those skills to make you a survivor.

Read the manual, read Willbonney's posts about the Xsyon World. If you are looking for a tribe or group of people to help you out, introduce yourself in "Introductions" and look at the Tribal Advertisements or advertise yourself in "Looking for a Tribe". If you are a solo player it is even more important to, read the manual, read the forums and watch the videos.

There is a really good community out there....when you get on and you have the slightest problem or question, don't be afraid to ask. This game is a winner and there is room for everyone.